Chapter 40: Another Year

Iris

It's September 1st and I'm going back to hogwarts!!! I'm make my way to platform 9 3/4 with Remus behind me. I see Mackenzie with Sirius and James, Lily, Bella, Cinder, and Jake, Jackson, and Charlie with Griffin. We walk over to them and say hello.

"Hey Rainbow!" Mackenzie said

"Sup Red." Bella called

"Hello Iris." Cinder greeted. "Hey Iris." Lily said.

"Hey Babe." Jackson said kissing her check.

The whistle blew signaling that it was time to board. The girls and guys headed in the train but I stayed back.

"You promise you'll be at the shrieking shack along with Sirius, James, and Peter when it's a full moon?" I ask looking up to my brother.

"Of course little sis. We'll be there now  get on the train." Remus says and hugs and kisses my head.

I board the train and look for. Compartment.

"Hey Iris. We are in here." A voice calls form a compartment.

I go on it and see Bella, Jake, and Mazie on one side and Jackson on the other. I go and sit next to Jackson and ask

"where's Charlie and Cinder?" 

"Cinder  and Charlie are head girl  and head boy ." Mazie said.

"Cool."

"Hey I also heard that someone is the assistant captain  for the Quidditch team." Bella says looking at me.

"Yeah I'm the assistant and Mazie's the head coach." I add.

"You boys going to try out this year?" Mazie asks.

"Yeah I'm going to try out for a chaser." Jackson responds.

"I'm going to try out for keeper." Jake adds.

"I heard Charlie wants to be a beater or a chaser." A voice says.

I around and see a girl who looks about 14 with medium length brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hey Malina how's it going." Mazie says and gets up to give Malina a hug.

"I'm fine and really excited. Can I sit I here with you everywhere else is full." Malina asks.

"Sure." Mazie says. Malina sits next to Mazie.

"Iris, Bella this is Charlie's little sister Malina she's a fourth year and transfer from Beaubaxton." Mazie introduces.

"Nice to meet you." Bella says.

"Nice to meet you." I respond.

"You said your a fourth year right?" I ask.

"Yea." She cheerily replies.

"I think I might remember you. I transferred from Beaubaxton last year." I said.

"Oh yeah i remember. You were really good at Quidditch."  Malina says.

"What house to you want to be in Mal?" Jake asks.

"Gryffindor but Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff isn't to bad either."

Time skip to sorting

Charlie

When I got off the train Cinder and I found a carriage. We rode up to the great hall together and found out  friends when we got off.

"Hey love." I say coming up behind Rose.

"Oh hey hon. How was prefect duties?" She asks.

"Ok." 

"Hey Charlie we met your little sister  Malina." Iris spoke up.

"That's cool was she nervous." I ask.

"She wasn't nervous if anything she's super excited." Rose added.

"Come on I'm hungry let's go eat." Jake said going unit he great hall.

Cinder had to sit at the Ravenclaw table and we made are way to ours. We sat Jackson, Iris, Bella and Jake. Across form them was Mackenzie and I. Mcgnagall placed the hat on the stool and started calling names. There was a five Slytherin, two Hufflepuffs, three Ravenclaws, and five Gryffindors. Finally Mal was called. The hat took a moment before shouting Gryffindor!  The table erupted with claps and cheers. She stepped down and sat next to me.

"Good job." Jake, Jackson, Iris and Bella said.

"Congratulations." Rose added. 

"Welcome to Gryffindor Mal." I say giving her a hug."