Chapter 71: Reactions

I can't believe it 70 chapters 5.5k reads 103 likes and 50 comments. That means so much to me. Heads up there will probably be a few more chapters but don't worry there will be a squeal. Thanks again. Now on with the story.

Mackenzie

James, Sirius, and Charlie spit out there drinks.

"Congrats." Lily, Molly, and Arthur say.

"Pleas be kidding." James pleaded but by the look on my face he knew I wasn't.

"This is your fault." Sirius said taking Charlie by the collar of his shirt.

"Stop it stop it. We didn't mean to we were drunk after the wedding and it happened. At least we are engaged." I say trying to reason with them.

"I guess your right. But still I thought you had more sense."James stated.

"WE WERE DRUNK. like I said we are engaged it's not like he's going to leave me." I say.

"Right?" I turn to Charlie.

He recovers from shock and answers "oh course not. I'm so happy. I get to be a dad." Lifting me up and spinning me.

"Fine. But if he leaves you and the baby he's a dead man." Sirius threatens.

"Aw this is wonderful. Are kids can be friends." Molly said.

"That would be great." I replied.

"Well that's great news and all but can we eat?" Peter piped up. I forgot he was even here.

"Yes of course. "Lily said and we started to eat. After we finished and had desert we retreated to the living room. We're we sat talking. Arthur and Molly were giving Charlie and I tips.

"Remember to get a lots of sleep before the baby comes because you'll hardly sleep when it's born." Molly called as she and Arthur were leaving.

Shortly after Peter and Remus left. James and Lily went upstairs and Sirius went for a ride I his motor bike.

"It's getting late. I should get going home." Charlie said getting up.

"Ok love you." I said kissing his check.

"I love you." He said kissing my head.

"And you." He said kissing my unnoticeable baby bump.

"When should we tell everyone?" He asks.

"You can tell your family when you get home.
I'll send owls out tomorrow." I reply.

"Ok good night. Love you." He said before apperating.

The next morning I woke up and got coffee. I the sent out an owl to Iris, if Remus hasn't told her, Bella, cinder, Ben, Jake, and Jackson. I was going to head out for my Order patrol duties but James and Sirius wouldn't let me. They said they don't want to hurt me or the baby. If this is going to be like this for nine months so help.

Sorry it was short it was a filler