Chapter 61: Change is a good thing

Pic above is the bridesmaid dresses.

May 25

Mackenzie

The months flew by with full moons, birthdays, and studying for O.W.L. S. The house cup is coming up. We are playing against Slytherin like we have done in the past years I've attended hogwarts. Right now I'm heading to hogsmead and meeting up with Narcissa, Bellatrix, Lucius cousin Artemis, and Bellatrix's friend Victoria to go find bridesmaids dresses. I met them at the three broomsticks and Narcissa looked relieved when I showed up. I'll have to ask her about it later. Narcissa said her color scheme was a dark purple and silver. Which I thought was odd I thought she'd do a dark green. We went to a small dress shop and started looking for dresses. I tried on all kinds of dresses. Short ones, long ones, two selves, one sleeve, strapless, some with ruffles, and some with jewels. Narcissa finally decided on long one shoulder dress. Once we were done Bella and Victoria said they had to leave while rubbing there left arm. Artemis said she  had to get back to school Beauxbaton. It was just me and Narcissa.

"Cissy do you want to get a butter beer with me?" I ask politely.

"I would like that." She says gratefully.

We get a table and order two butter beers. "I'm really glad you came today." She said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Your the only bridesmaid I really got a say in. I love my sister and all but she can be a bit demanding." Cissy replies.

"Tell me about it." I say chuckling.

The rest of the time we spent talking and catching up. I realized that me and Cissy aren't that different. It was getting late and I had to head back to School.

"Thank you Mac. I needed this." Cissy said hugging me.

"It was my pleasure. See you soon Cissy." I say returning the hug.

Walking back to the castle I thought. My family is changing and for the better.