Chapter 70: Oops?

October 15
I can't believe it 70 chapters 5.68 reads 309 likes  and 51comments. That means so much to me. Heads up there  will probably be a few more chapters but don't worry there will be a squeal. Thanks again. Now on with the story.

Mackenzie

Crap. Crap. Crap I thought running my hand through my hair. I'm so stupid. I need to talk to someone and Lily is still on her honey moon and would be back later. Narcissa. Yeah I'll talk to Cissy. I quickly owled her asking if I could talk to her. She replied shortly after with a yes. I grabbed a coat and wrote a note telling the boys were I was going. I quickly floo to Cissy house Malfoy Manner now that she's married. I knocked on the door and Cissy opened it. I quickly entered.

"What's wrong Kenze your worrying me." She said concerned. "

"I need your help.  Do you think we can go somewhere more private?" I ask.

"Of course." She says and takes me a to a secluded room.

"Ok now spill." She demands. I whisper in her ear.

"Oh. That's a little problem. But do you now for sure." She asks.

"No but I'm more the half sure." I state.

"Ok well I could do a spell on you to find out." Cissy offered.

"Oh would you." I say.

"Of course." So Cissy did the spell and our theory was proved correct.

"What am I going to do?" I ask worriedly.

"Well forts if tell Lily and then go talk to Molly about it I'm sure she'll be more helpful." Cissy suggested.

"Ok thanks." I say and head back to my house. I arrive just as Lily does.

"Hey guys how was the honeymoon?" I ask.

"It was amazing the view was gorgeous." Lily gushed.

"Yeah but the nights were the best." James said smirking.

That comment was followed by a slap on the arm.

"PRONGS!!! Your finally back. I missed you SOOOO much!" Sirius said bounding down the stairs and flinging himself on James.

"PADFOOT!! I almost DIED with out you!" James faked cried.

"Yeah it's not like you were talking to him all the time on your mirrors. (If one person has on half they can see and talk to the person with the other half)" Lily said rolling her eyes.

"Lils can I talk to you upstairs?" I ask timidly.

"Uh sure." She said following me up the stairs.

"What's up missy?" I whisper in her ear.

Her hand flies to her mouth. "Oh missy. Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I say tears spilling. 

"You need to tell them." Lily urged.

"I will. I will. I'll tell when he comes über for dinner tonight. " I respond.

Time skip

It's dinner now and every one is seated and waiting to eat. James is at the head with Lily on his left and Sirius on his right. Next to Sirius is Remus, hen Arthur and then Molly (the kids are at Molly's parents house). Next to Lily is me then Charlie and then Peter. Right before we are about to eat I stand up. I have something I'd like to say "I'm pregnant."