Chapter 58: Tough Girl

Mackenzie

I woke up form a great sleep but when I tried to sit up my side felt like i was being stabbed.  I swore under my breathe as I grunted getting up. After the game yesterday my side hit from when I got hit but I thought if I slept it would go away and bruise over. Guess not. I through as I slowly walked and grunted to the bathroom. Thalia hears me and walks over to me nudging my leg.

"Hey girl it's (grunt) ok." I say bending down to pick her up. "See (grunt) I'm fine." I smile weakly.

I head to the bathroom and take a shower hopping my side will feel better. It did not. I got changed and tried to put my hair in a ponytail but failed because my side was killing me.  Thank god it's Sunday or I would die in classes.

"Hey Rainbow can you braid my hair." I call.

"Yeah sure but why?" She says walking into the bathroom already changed with her hair in a ponytail.

"Well you better at braids then I am." I say.

"Sure." She says rolling her eyes.

We waited ten minutes and then woke up Bella who was grumpy. Once she got changed we headed to the great hall and Cinder ran and tackled me in a hug. Causing me to fall down groaning in pain. Charlie suddenly appeared and ran down to my side.

"Rose are you ok?" He says helping me up.

"Yeah (grunt) I'm fine." I said taking his hand.

"No your not you need to go to Madame Pomfrey." Ben said joining us.

"I said I was fine."

"Please I can see your pain and it pains me to see you in pain." Charlie pleaded.

"Fine. I'll go after breakfast." I said walking to the table to eat.

After eating Charlie went with me to see Madame Pomfery. He made sure I actually went to see her. Pomfery said I had three cracked ribs and the rest were bruised. She also said me stay in the hospital for the day so I could heal. Charlie stayed with me the whole time and our friends joined us. We talked and then Iris suggested truth or dare.

For the next chapter I'm going to need a few suggestions for the truth or dares. So please comment some ideas. If you want it for a specific person then please tell me who thanks.