Patronus meaning

I know I don't mention Bella's patronus at all in the story. But she can cast one. It's above.This is not a chapter but I thought you might want to know what everyone's patronuses mean.

Deer: compassion, sensitive, regeneration. Tend to be quite, gentle empathic, spiritually well attuned. Teaches people to fully open themselves to the world physically and emotionally. They gain incredible power and experience but gives themselves a balancing weakness, the chance of being hurt, at the same time.

Dog: companionship, loyalty, protection. Often teaches us how to be a good friend, the power of forgiveness, and how to love unconditionally. They tend to have good intuition, keen senses, and quick-learning intelligent minds.

Squirrel: tend to be organized thrifty, prepared for anything, slightly obsessive. Teaches the benefits of good planning, looking towards the future and conversation. Symbol of delayed gratification , resourceful, and foresighted.

Tiger: independence, strength, beauty. Tend to be confident, powerful people that need space, enjoy solitude, and revere silence. Teaches ferocity, passion, sensuality, and physical grounding. Symbol of power, physical strength, indulgence.

Wolf: tend to revere individualism, but retain a predominant sense of family. Represents all aspects of sociability, and the need for variety to remain healthy. Symbol of loyalty and patience. Deeply rooted in the importance of learning through teaching, new ideas, freedom of mind and body , and responsibility for self and others.

Jaguar: astral travel, guardian energy, symbol of the feminine, understanding of death, reclaiming ones power, ability to know the dark, death, rebirth, swiftness, cunning, strength, perseverance, boldness, beauty. Gaining confidence.