Chapter 16: The Map

Mackenzie

I finally recovered from my injuries with only a white scar as a reminder. I got released from the hospital wing mid way through the day, so I had the rest of the day to have myself.

Bored out of my mind I went to my brother's room to see if he had any candy left that I could steal. I was rummaging around threw his stuff when I stumbled upon a folded piece of blank parchment. How odd I think to myself. I am about to toss it aside until I notice a neon post it on it. It read

I Solemnly Swear that I am up to no good

With Mischief Managed under it.

I shrug and say, "I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good."

That parchment suddenly began to change and ink appeared, the parchment then read Missers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs proudly present the Marauders Map.

Curious, I open it only to be met with the a map of the whole school. Including showing where everyone is the school, their location changing when the move. I shake my head. The boys are going to be in so much trouble for this. I smirk and take the map and sprint to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lily upstairs now," I say pulling her long after we all finish dinner.

Bella and Iris already out in the dorm looking confused by my sudden excitement.

"The boys have been up to no good." I state as I show them the map.

"Wicked!" Iris says.

"Um what is it?" Bella asks.

"Oh they are so in trouble,"Lily mutters.

I shrug, "I think it's cool. All thought their names are so obvious. Wormtail is Peter because his patronus is a rat and his tail looks like a worm. Moony is Remus because he's patronus is a wolf and you know werewolves and moons. Padfoot is Sirius because his patronus is a dog and his feet are padded. And prongs is James because his patronus is a stag and his antlers look like prongs."

"Who cares if it's cool. We have to turn it in." Lily states.

"But think of all the fun we could have." Bella chimes in with a smirk.

"Or we could blackmail the boys?" I state smiling evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At dinner the four of us girls sit next to the boys. Each of us wearing a sickly sweet smile. "Guess what the four of us found out today Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs?" I ask stressing there nicknames.

They instantly stop eating and raised there heads slowly staring at us.

"How" Remus starts.

"Do." Sirius adds

"You" Peter says.

"Know?" James asks.

"Well I may or may not have snuck into your dorm to find pranking stuff." I shrug and smile innocently.

"You can't tell anyone." They say quietly.

I make sure Lily isn't listening before saying, "I won't but I want in."

"Done," Siurs says immediately.

" You can be an honorary member." James adds, "Your name could be Tiger lily. But your name won't show up on the map.".

"Deal" I smile shack James' hand.

"Let's get back to the common room." Remus suggests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight boys. " I smile

"G'night Kenzie." James says kissing my head.

"Good night Mackenzie." Remus adds.

"Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite." Sirius states kissing my head as well.

"Night Tiger Lily." Wormtail says hugging me awkwardly.