Chapter 38: End of The Year

Mackenzie

May

May flew by as we prepared for O.W.L.S. We celebrated Molly's 18th, Iris' 16th, and Jake's 17th birthday.

Molly got gifts from:
Mackenzie - a cook book
Lily- a muggle book called Mary Poppins
Iris- nail polish
Bella- perfume and bracelets
Cinder- handmade earrings
James, Remus, Sirius, and Peter- a framed picture of Them, the girls, and Molly.
Arthur - a promise ring. (It was sliver with a Purple Heart)
Griffin and Charlie- candy

Iris got gifts from:
Mackenzie - a muggle series called Keeper of the lost cities.
Lily- the muggle Disney movie The Lion King
Bella - a framed picture of Lily, Mackenzie, Molly, cinder, Iris and herself.
Molly - made her cookies and got her nail polish
Cinder- got her a ball from a muggle sport called a basketball and Iris is really good at playing it.
Remus- a purple crystal necklace
James, Sirius, and Peter- a broom cleaning kit
Jackson- a promise ring with hearts around it
Griffin and Charlie- candy

Jake got gifts from:
Bella- a golden watch
Mackenzie- picture of Bella and him
Lily, Iris, Molly, and Cinder - candy
Charlie - quidditch through the ages
Griffin - broom cleaning kit
Jackson - Bulgarian quidditch jersey

June

June creeped up on us and the marauders except  for Remus were nervous cause they didn't study. My first O.W.L.  Was today on transfiguration. I think I did pretty well. I had O.W.L. each. Day but I did it in two parts a written part and a demonstration part. We all were so busy I didn't see my friends till dinner or if we had a class together with them. On June fifth all the tests were finished and all the Seventh years graduated. We won the house cup and celebrated Griffins birthday with cake and ice cream.

Griffin got gifts from:

Mackenzie- a picture of the two of them
Lily, Iris, and Bella- candy
Molly- made him cookies
Cinder - quidditch though the ages
Sirius, Remus, James, and Peter- quidditch equipment
Charlie - a signed quidditch jersey by Quentin Krum
Jake and Jackson- tickets to a Irish quidditch match

Tomorrow we all go home and relax for them summer. I can't wait to see Mr. And Mrs. potter again. Lily, Molly, Cinder, Bella, Iris, and I all decided to have a sleep over on my dorm for are last day at hogwarts.

"Can you believe another year is gone?" Molly asked.

"No I still feel like a fourth year." Mackenzie added.

"It'll be weird when Lily, Molly, Griffin, James, Sirius, or Remus aren't here." I say sadly.

"Yeah but at least it's only a year and then we graduate and we can spend as much time as we want with them." Bella added.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with out all my girls. Those boys will drive me insane." Lily commented.

"Don't worry Lily we'll visit as often as we can." Iris reassured.

"I'm glad I made such good friends before the year was over." Cinder smiled.

"Me too." The rest of us agree.  

Sorry it was a crappy chapter I just really needed to move on to next year in the story.