Chapter 65: More Dress shopping. Yeah!(note the scarcasm)

Mackenzie

I floo to Charlie's house where I was meeting Caroline, Malina, and the other bridesmaids. I got to the house and was engulfed in a hug from Mal.

"Hey I'm Caroline." Said a girl who was at least a foot shorter then me with long light brown hair that reached her butt, freckles and emerald green eyes.

"Hey I'm Mackenzie." I introduce. Behind her stood four other girls. All of them varied about the same height. The tallest out of the four was a few inches taller then Caroline with long straight Raven black hair with purple, pink, and blue streaks that went to the mid of her back and grey eyes. The second was the same height as Caroline with wavy blonde hair that went a bit past her shoulders with brown eyes. The third was also the same height as Caroline with a brown pixie cut and blue eyes. The last girl was a couple of inches shorter then the other three girls. She looked like Caroline except for the eyes with curly dark brown hair that went past her shoulders, and blue eyes.

"I'm Christie." Raven hair said.

"I'm Nicole." Blonde hair said.

"I'm Mary Margaret but they call me Mary. " pixie cut Said.

"I'm Gerry. I'm Caroline's sister." Said the shortest girl.

"It's nice to meet you all." I said.

"Come on girls let's get going." Caroline said.

"I thought I heard your ladies." Griffin said walking in holding a baby who I'm assuming his son Oliver.

"Hey babe." He says kissing Caroline's head.

He had to lean done because she was so short. "Well is this little Oliver." I say walking over to Griffin.

"Yep. Oliver can you say hi to your aunt Mac."
Griffin said looking at his son.

"Do you want to hold him?" Griffin asked.

"Yes!" I replied happily as he was handed to me.

"Well aren't you the cutest thing. He's got your eyes Caroline." I say.

"Thank you. Hey while we have the time would you like to be his godmother. Charlie is the godfather and since you two are engaged and Griffin speaks so highly of you. We thought it would be right." Caroline said.

"I would love too." I say kissing Oliver's check.

"Well as much as I love Oliver we have to get going." Caroline said.

"Right. Here Griffin." I say handing Oliver back to his father.

"Bye boys. Remember you have to look for tuxes and try not to burn the house down." Caroline said kissing both Griffin and Oliver.

"Yeah I know the boys should be here in an hour." Griffin says.

We all apperate except for Malina and Gerry. They aren't able to yet. So Malina apperates with me and Gerry with Caroline. We appear at a small boutique a little bit outside of London.

"Ok so the color scheme is little purple and teal. The flowers you guys will hold will be white." Caroline informs.

After what seems like hours of trying on short, long, purple, teal, and a bunch of other types of dresses Caroline picks one she likes. It's a simple long teal sweet heart strapless dress.

As we get ready to leave Malina asks "Carol which boys will be our partners?"

"Well Charlie is Griffin's best man so he'll be walking down with my maid of honor Gerry. Sirius will walk down with Christie. Jackson will walk down with Mackenzie. James will walk down with Mary. My brother Jacob will walk down with Nicole and jake will walk down with you Malina." Caroline explained.

"Cool" Malina responded and we apperated the same way we came.

We came home to Oliver sleeping in his swing and Griffin, James, Sirius, Arthur, Jake, Jackson, and Charlie wrestling over the tv remote.

"Boys! Knock it off." Caroline scolded.

For a short girl she has got a lot of power. Reminds me almost like Molly. Molly is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet but can be authoritative when needed.

"Sorry." They mumble.

  "Hey Kenzie. Padfoot and I are going to stop by at mum and dad's care to join us?" James asks.

"Sure. Let's go." I respond.

"Bye girls see you soon." I call and the three of us apperate to the potters.