Chapter 59: Truth or Dare

Third
Charlie, Ben, Cinder, Bella, Jake, Iris, Jackson and Mackenzie all sit around Mackenzie's bed in a circle.

"Ok I'll start. Iris Said.

"Charlie truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Ok I dare you to lick a bar of soup." Iris said smirking.

"Fine." He said wrinkling his nose. Charlie goes into the bathroom and comes out with a bar of soap.

"I'm going to kill you Iris." He said before licking it.

Once he did he dropped it and stuck out his tongue. "Ahhhhhhh. Hot. Hot. Water." He said running to get water.

He came back gulping a cup of water. "Ok. Jake truth or dare." Charlie asked.

"Um I'll do truth." Jake replied.

"Are you a virgin?" "Um no. Susan Camlot fifth year." Jake said blushing and Bella hit him in the arm.

"I'm sorry I was drunk."

"Whatever." Bella huffed.

"Cinder truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who are your two least favorite people in the room?" Jake asked.

"Um no offense but probably Jackson and Charlie." Cinder answered.

"What?!? Why?" Charlie protested.

"I don't know you kinda annoying." Cinder shrugged.

"Mackenzie truth or dare." Cinder asked.

"Dare." Mackenzie said smirking.

" I dare you to kiss the person to your right on the lips." The person to her right was Jackson.

"Ok." Mackenzie shrugged and kissed Jackson on the lips.

"Ok Rainbow truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sing Never say Never by Justin Beiber." Iris nodded and proceeded to sing the song very very off key.

"Ben truth or dare." Iris asked. "Truth."

"Ok who was your first crush?"

"Um it was Cinder." Ben said blushing.

"Aw." The girls chorused.

That is how the rest of the night was spent. Jake had to go up to Professor Mcgnagall and tell her he loves her. Jackson had to kiss the prettiest girl in the room other then Iris.

He tried to kiss Mackenzie but Charlie said "whoa back off mate you kissed her once already go find someone else. "

So Jackson ends up kissing Bella. Mackenzie had to tell if she felt anything when Jackson kissed her to assure Iris and Charlie. Mackenzie didn't feel anything she said it was like kissing her brother. At 9 Madame Pomfery said every one had to go to their dorms and Mackenzie had  to stay over night.

Sorry it's short I'll try to make the other ones longer.