Part 10

Aahhhhh ok finally finished my history homework. Now i have to study for honors research biology. Yikes. Anyway i thought i would give myself a bit of a break and write an update. So enjoy the chapter.

     Everything was fine. Everything was fine until SHE showed up. It was just a normal day, Jhope and Taehyung were in the middle of their tutoring session, Jhope was helping Taehyung figure out a problem on his homework. And Taehyung, well he was multi-tasking. Task #1: focus on what Jhope is saying and absorb the information. Task #2: Just focus on Jhope. Task #2 Always seemed to outweigh Task #1.

     It was all going well until a female voice called out Hobi's name. The two boys turned their heads to see a tall, young girl, with bright red hair (obviously dyed) with green contacts jogging up to Jhope. "HEY!" Jhope yelled, jumping out of his chair and hugging the young girl, earning himself some glares and a couple of shushes.

      Taehyung glared at the two, as they talked and exchanged hugs and smiles. He burned with jealousy, this girl had been in his line of sight for five seconds and he already didnt like her. "Its been so long!" She exclaimed. "I know i know! Hows everyone from back home." Jhope said, looking at her excitedly. "Home, so theyre childhood friends. Perfect, its fate" Taehyung thought, instantly hating the thought.

     Taehyung coughed. Jhope turned around. "Oh! Sorry, Eun ive gotta get back to my friend! Im tutoring him right now." He said, sitting back down at the table. "Ok! Ill just wait for you outside when you're finished." Eun said, leaving the library. That comment stung Taehyungs ears. "Great, her name is Eun..and shes staying." He thought, in childish jealousy. Ten minutes later their time was up. Jhope leaped out of his chair, swiftly said goodbye to Taehyung, and left.

     Taehyung slowly got up, getting his stuff, and leaving the place, as he was walking, in a glum mood, he noticed the two of them were infront of him. Not like right infront of him, but in earshot range, so he did his best to listen to their conversation. (He is not a stalker i swear) "Lets go get some icecream! Ill buy you your favorite." Jhope said to the girl.

      Taehyungs stomach twisted. His heart thudded in his chest. "Of course he has somebody, how could a guy like him even be single? God im so stupid to think i had a chance." Taehyung thought to himself. He walked home, depressed and obviously vetoing doing homework or interacting with anyone.

     As he entered the dorm, he was happy Jungkook wasnt there. He didnt want to talk to anyone. He immediately threw his stuff down, jumped into bed, and played Sam Smiths "Not In That Way" on repeat.

      He covered his head with his blanket, listening to Sam Smiths torturing yet very relevant song. When he heard someone jiggling the doorknob, he turned the song off, and when Jungkook entered the room, he pretended to be asleep. He didnt want his bestfriend to see him, with a tear drop rolling down the side of his face.