Part 19

Taehyung was worried when Jhope didnt show up. It was Tuesday, 11:30 and he still wasnt there. Taehyung was panicking. "Does he
hate me, did i do something wrong? Oh god oh god." He didnt have Jhopes number, so he quickly decided to text Jimin.

To Jimin: "Hey, Jhope hasnt show up for our tutoring session, do you know where he is?" Before he was about to press send, he got a text from and unknown number. Unknown number: "Hey, sorry i couldnt make it....something came up."

It was Jhope, oh god it was Jhope. How did he get Taehyungs number, what thing came up? Who was he with and why did this have to happen now. Taehyungs mind raced. He texted back. "Its ok, but what happened?" He asked, typing the letters carefully, not wanting to make a typo.

Jhope sent an adress. "Meet me here....easier to explain." Taehyung shot up from his chair when he got the message, collecting his things and running out the door. It was 11:45 his class started in 15 minutes, but he didnt care, the only thing on his mind was Jhope. He had never skipped class before, but there was a first time for everything.

While he was walking it dawned on him that the address was to a hospital. Seoul Hospital. The Hospital ended up being located in the center of the city. He walked in, everything was white and the building smelled like Robutussin.

He went up to the front desk, and asked if his friend Jhope had walked through here. The lady behind the desk nodded and directed him to the 8th floor. On the elevator up he shook with nerves.

"What if he was hurt, oh god did he get into a fight." Taehyungs mind spun as the elevator doors opened. He walked out of the elevator into the hall, immediatley spotting Jhope sitting in a chair outside of a room.

   "Jhope!" Taehyung called, jogging toward him. When Jhope turned Taehyung almost stopped in his tracks and collapsed. Jhopes face was streaked with tears. His eyes were red and puffy. "Hey." He said weakling, sniffiling.

   Taehyung ran up to him, sitting down in the chair next to him and grabbing his arm. "Are you ok? What happened whats wrong?!?" He said, bombarding Jhope with questions. Jhope sniffed. "Its my Grandma...shes not doing so well."

Sorry for such a short chapter guys! Ill be updating in a couple of hours.