Part 21

His arms were warm, his sobs were quiet in Taehyungs neck. He felt warm tears dribble down his collarbone. He didnt know how to feel. Here was Jhope, the guy he was obsessed with, in his arms, but he was crying.

     So Taehyung began to sing a song, he began to sing a love song. He sang sweetly in Jhopes ear, swaying him lightly from side to side. Eventually he moved him over to the bed, sitting him in his lap.

    Jhope curled up in Taehyung arms, pressing himself against Taehyungs chest, his arms still wrapped around Taehyungs waist. Taehyung didnt even know if this was appropriate, i mean they were just friemds, even though Taehyung definetly didnt feel that way.

     He rocked Jhope back and forth, lightly singing his song as Jhope clutched at his shirt. Eventually he stopped singing, and Jhope began to talk. "I just dont want to lose another family member. Ive already lost my Uncle." Jhope said.

     Taehyung rested his chin on Jhopes head, rubbing his back lightly, letting him continue. "And Euns off at her art univserity, my parents are miles away at home. My Grandma sends me stuff monthly, cookies, pictures of when i was younger, shes the one that stays in touch regularly. Even more than Eun." Jhope continued.

      Jhope paused. "Without her, id feel really alone...except for my friends, like you." Jhope finished. Taehyung hoped Jhope couldnt hear his heartbeat, It was beating 10000000 beats per second.

      Taehyung nudged Jhopes head lightly with his nose. "You have us, you have Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, Rapmon and me." Taehyung responded. Jhope nodded against his chest. And they just stayed like that, huddld together, cuddling, and Taehyung loved it. He loved just being with Jhope, and being like this was perfect, Jhope was perfect.

Sorry the chapters so short, but enjoy!