Part 26

So maybe a haunted house wasnt the best idea? The 6 boys stood in a line, outside of a Haunted House. Five of the boys shivered, tucking their hands in their pockets to stay warm. There was only one person that wasnt cold at all, Jhope.

    The reason mainly being he was jumping all over the place. Muttering how he didnt want to be here and running in place, all out of nerves.  "Ugh this is stupid, why do you guys drag me to these places." Jhope complained.

    "Oh c'mon Hyung, its all pretend anyway. Besides its almost Halloween." Jungkook said back. "Yeah Hyung, just dont punch them in the face, we signed a waver remember." Jimin said, leaning towards Suga.

     "Yah Hobi you better not get us kicked out of this place, im the one who payed for it all." Suga retorted, getting a couple of "thank you Hyung"s in return. "Yo were up guys." Rapmonster said, as the line moved up and they were stuck in the front.

    As they entered the house they all filed into a single file line. Rapmonster in the front, followed by Jungkook, Taehyung, Jhope, Jimin and then Suga. Once they entered the house they heard a loud pop, followed by Jhope screaming.

    And much to Taehyungs happiness, Jhope immediately grabbed both of his shoulders, pressing his chest against Taehyungs back. Taehyung was too flustered to notice the zombie next to him, getting just a little too close.

    Jhope shrieked and pushed Taehyung forward. "Hey!" Jungkook and Rapmonster complained. "Watch it, i cant see anything, stop pushing!" Rapmonster yelled back at Jhope.

    "Shut up im your Hyung!" Jhope replied weakly. Within two minutes things had escalated, people popped out of the walls, at one point the six boys couldnt see anything and were stunbling around lost, after that, somebody screamed into Taehyungs ear, making him scream in reply.

     Then Taehyung noticed something. Jhope wasnt holding onto his shoulders anymore, Jhope was completely wrapped around Taehyung.

    Jhope had his right arm wrapped around Taehyungs waist, his head inches away from Taehyungs neck. His left hand was holding onto Taehyungs hand, which was now behind Taehyungs back since Jhope had pulled it there. Jhope stepped on Taehyungs heels a lot, but Taehyung didnt care enough to notice. He was to busy eternally freaking out.

     But as soon as he began eternally freaking out, he really began to freak out. Somehow, Taehyung and Jhope had gotten seperated from the four other boys, and to make matters worse, the two boys could barely see anything. "Taehyung...where are the others?" Jhope asked, his grip tighting on Taehyungs hand.

    "I..i dont know.." Taehyung replied, looking around. There were people everywhere, screaming in there faces, waving around fake knives, in all reality, it was frightening. With the combination of being lost and the factor of the constant jump scares and close proximity of the zombie staff, even Jhopes embrace couldnt take Taehyungs mind away from how freaked out he was.

    But he wasnt the only one freaked out, Jhope was shaking, so Taehyung decided hed have to be the one to suck it up and lead the way. So much for honorfics. Taehyung stepped forward slowly, Jhope following behind him, still wrapped around Taehyungs waist.

    All was going fairly well until they heard the chainsaw behind them. The two boys began screaming and running like idiots, pushing infront of people. After they escaped the chainsaw they entered a Vertigo Tunnel, where you feel like you're about to fall over. After stumbling through that, they collasped outside, breathing heavily.

    "Holy shit..." Taehyung said. Before Jhope could curse along with him, they heard a burst of laughter. They looked over to see their four friends, cracking up. "You fucking assholes!" Jhope stood up. "You left us there!" He yelled.

    "Of course we did Hyung." Jimin laughed. Taehyung didnt know whether to be mad or grateful. I mean he almost shit himself, but he got to be close, really close to Jhope. Maybe..it wasnt so bad?

HAHAHAHA true story this actually kind of happened to me and my friend. I was Jhope and she was Taehyung it was hilarious we were wrapped around eachother omfg😂 ps i love haunted houses.