Part 23

Eun pulled Taehyung out into the hallway, sat him down, and glared at him. "Im due an explanation. Everything. Now." She said. So Taehyung spilled, he told her everything. He told her about Jhope dressing up as a girl, him talking about dancing and his Uncle, and most importantly, last night, when Jhope had collapsed into Taehyung arms.

    After every story Eun would squirm in her chair, fangirling about every romantic interaction. After Taehyung was done telling the story, (seriously it was like a book, oh wait....it is a book) Eun bounced in her chair. "AGH! This is so exciting!!! Ugh i crave developement yes."

          Taehyung laughed at her antics. "Right now you are a perfect display of how i feel 24/7." This comment from Taehyung only made Eun smile more. Jhope opened the door up to Grandma Hyeons room and began to speak.

      "Since Grandmas better we all wanted to celebrate. How about some icecream? We can-" Jhope was interrupted by his sister. "WE CAN GO!" She shouted, getting some glares from surrounding patients. "Me and Taehyung can go." She said again. Taehyung raised in eyebrow. "What are you doing?" He tried to send her eye messages, no luck.

     "What, why?" Jhope asked. "We can all go together, itll-" Once again Jhope was interrupted by Eun. "Well i mean Grandma cant leave the hospital right now, it wouldnt be good to just leave her here while we all go get icecream. Taehyung and i will go, you all stay here." She said, not waiting for a reply. She grabbed Taehyungs wrist and practically flew out the door.

       "What was that for?" Taehyung asked, navigating Eun towards the icecream shop a couple of blocks away. "Heheheheh, i wanted to see his reaction. Didnt you see it?!?!! He was all 'what why?' On us, he so wanted to come." She giggled. "So why does that matter?" Taehyung asked, seriously confused, this girl made no sense sometimes.

      "Because he wanted to come! Didnt you see his reaction? He wanted to go with us! With you! Come onnnnn." She exclaimed. Taehyung decided to simply play along, so he laughed with her.

      After a little bit of silence (well, not really, Eun was screeching incoherently) Taehyung decided to ask Eun a question. "You said Jhope deserved someone like me, what did you mean?" He asked her.

    Eun went silent for a moment, then sprung back to life. "Well...my brother..hes always been the type to love others, and usually they dont love him back. So to see someone care so much for him, its heartwarming really. Out of everyone that ive seen, you're the only person who deserves to even be around him. And im grateful for that."

       She continued. "My brother acts like a big ball of sunshine, and he is but hes always very sensitive. Everyone whos even given him a glance has put him down, you dont. You just see him for him, thats what i want for my brother, thats something that no one else has provided." She finished.

      Taehyung was stunned by her response. He felt honored to have had those words said to him, and he understood what Jhope had gone through, he had also been put down, seen as a play thing. For once, Taehyung felt extremely sure of himself, and extremely grateful that Eun had told him this, because it mattered, Jhope mattered.