Part 57

So the next day the six boys met at Rapmonsters house, all carrying gifts. "Now we sit." Jimin said, sitting down and placing his bag infront of him. So all the other boys followed his example and sat down, presents infront of them.

    "So..who wants to go first?" Jimin asked, looking around the room. "Ill go!" Jungkook said. "I got Rapmonster, so i got him that white hoodie he really wanted." Jungkook said, indeed pulling a white hoodie out of his bag.

    "Bro! I needed that, thanks man!" Rapmon said, fist bumping Jungkook and grabbing the hoodie. "Ok i guess ill go next then." Rapmonster said. "I got Jhope, youve been wanting to get this for your sister for a long time, so i got it for you instead."

   Rapmonster then pulled out a drawing kit with a notebook, colored pencils and multiple erasers. Jhopes mouth dropped. "Oh my gosh..thanks so much Rapmonster! She will really love this." Jhope said, taking the drawing kit.

    "Ok..so i got Taehyung." Jhope said, looking up at Taehyung. Taehyungs heart began beating a mile a minute. "Oh geez." He thought, remembering what Jimin had said back in the mall.

   Jhope pulled out a small black box (no hes not proposing, i can read yalls minds) and handed it over to Taehyung. Taehyung opened the box to see a silver bracelet, with four circles. "Oh wow...its beautiful.." Taehyung said, truly amazed.

    "Open the circles." Jhope said, so Taehyung did, not realizing they could be opened beforehand. Opening the circles one by one, each revealed a picture of his family. His Mother, his Father and his two little brothers in the same picture. When he opened the fourth circle, it had a picture of Jhope in it.

   Taehyung hearts sped up and stopped at the same time. Jhope had given Taehyung a picture of himself. Taehyung looked up at Jhope in complete awe. Jhope responded with a small, shy smile, nodding lightly. "I love it." Taehyung said.

   Jhope scooted over and took the bracelet, putting it on Taehyungs wrist. Taehyung gazed at it mesmerized. He then shook his head, snapping himself out of the moment. "Oh uh, i got Jungkook. I got you those dancer pants you really wanted when we went to the mall." Taehyung said, handing Jungkook his bag.

     "Oh man! Sweet thanks bro!" Jungkook exclaimed, examining the black dancer pants. Rapmonster looked over at the two remaining members. "Looks like you got eachother." Jimin cleared his throat. "Right well um.."

   Jimin began fiddling in his bag, pulling out a black pair of brand new studio headphones. "Oh my god..he actually got them." Taehyung thought, completely shocked. "I thought you could use these for your studio, since you always complain that you dont have enough." Jimin said shyly, handing the headphones over to Suga.

    Suga took the headphones, his mouth open in awe. After examining the headphones for a minute, he extended his hand and put it on Jimins head, messing with his hair. "Thanks kid." Suga said, grinning.

   "I uh, i got you this." Suga said, pulling out a stuffed chimp. "A chimp..?" Jimin asked, looking at the stuffed animal. "Yeah, cause you're Chim Chim.....oh and uh theres something inside." Suga said awkwardly.

   Jimn fiddled with the stuffed chimp, finally finding the zipper and unzipping it. Jimin then pulled out a bag of candy, and his mouth dropped. "You said thats your favorite candy but your Mom never lets you have it...so i got you some." Suga said, scratching the back of his head.

    Jimins face lit up. "Score." Taehyung thought, feeling happy for his friend. They both got something great from the people they love.