Part 14

For a day at an amusement park, it was cold. They were just getting into Autumn, and it was already freezing. Taehyung tucked his hands inside his jacket pockets. "Geez its cold." He muttered. "Come on lets go on that one next!!" He heard Eun shout.

    Taehyung laughed at the sight of Eun dragging Jhope to the next rollercoaster. They had already gone on two others, and Jhope screamed the entire time on both. "No Eun no! Im done with the rollercoasters, done!" Jhope exclaimed, looking at the next rollercoaster in fear.

    "Well now were even Jhope." Taehyung thought. "Now im not the only one, screaming internally." Remembering all the times Jhope had almost made him piss himself everytime he simply said hello.

    "Come on! This is the last one." Eun said to Jhope, gripping his arm tighter. "You said the one we just went on was the last one!" "Yeah, but that was before i saw this one!" The two siblings fought.  "What about when we see the next rollercoaster?!?! Is that one gonna be the 'last one'?" Jhop exclaimed.

     Eun exhaled. "I promise you, if i see another rollercoaster i wont make you go on it. I promise, ok? Just go on this one thats all i ask. Jhope whined a "fine" and let his sister drag him into the line, Taehyung right behind them, cracking up. God Taehyung didnt realize you were such a sadist (lolz jk)

      They screamed and laughed on the rollercoaster, wind bringing tears to their eyes, and their lips flapping in the air, Jhope still looked attractive though. Taehyung didnt know how, but he did. After that ride, Eun saw another rollercoaster.

    Jhopes eyes widened. "No!" He yelled. She laughed and shook her head. "I know i know. Look, we have to leave soon anyway, ill go on that ride, you two find something to do together, we'll meet at the front gate once were done." Eun said.

   "But-" Taehyung started, but ended up being shoved into Jhope. "Go." Eun said to him, raising her eyebrow. "Oh."  Taehyung mouthed "thank you" to her as she turned around and walked toward the other rollercoaster.

   Taehyung looked around trying to find something to do, then he spotted something perfect. "So what do you wan- found something." Taehyung said, interrupting Jhope mid sentence. Taehyung took a chance and grabbed Jhopes hand, dragging him along.

    Before long they were on a Ferris Wheel, looking over the entire amusement park. "Wow." Jhope whispered. Taehyung couldnt have agreed more, it was beautiful, the way the city lights lighted up Jhopes face, how the shadows shaped his bone structure, it was beautiful, he was beautiful.

    He continued to admire Jhope, until the Ferris Wheel lurched to a stop. Jhope jumped and grabbed Taehyungs hand. "Tae whats happening." Taehyung had to calm his own heartbeat down before answering Jhope. Jhopes warm hand was latched onto Taehyungs, which Taehyung DEFINETLY did not mind.

   "They stopped the Ferris Wheel, they do that sometimes so people can look at the view, we just happened to be at the very stop when they did so." Taehyung replied, lightly squeezing Jhopes hand. Jhope groaned. "Perfect, i hate heights." Jhope said. Taehyung looked down, he agreed that the drop to the ground was a little..menacing.

     Soon the Ferris Wheel started again, and they began moving downwards. To Taehyungs dissapointment, Jhope let go of his hand. "Im really glad you and my sister are getting along, i was really excited when introducing you guys." Jhope said, looking at Taehyung.

   Taehyung smiled at Jhope. "Im glad you introduced me to her, shes fun. Shes a lot like you..." Taehyung replied. Jhope grinned. "Of course she is! She is related to me, after all." He joked. A couple of minutes later, they got off of the Ferris Wheel and headed towards the front gate of the amusement park.

    As they got closer, they saw Eun in the distance. The two boys yelled her name, and she looked up from her phone. "Hey!" Ive been waiting." She said. As they were walking out into the parking lot, Eun nudged Taehyung. She gave him a look that said "Well?" Taehyung nodded, biting his lip. "Thank you." He said.