Part 63

Ok i just got 11k reads what is this, u guys are the best my children, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

     "This is where you'll sleep!" Gun said to Jhope, pointing at the couch. Taehyung lightly pushed Gun and Chul out of the room. "Sorry, you dont have to sleep there. You can take my bed and i can sleep on the couch." Taehyung offered, scratching the back of his head.

   "No its fine! I actually enjoy sleeping on couches." Jhope replied. "Anyway, thanks so much for taking me in, i seriously appreciate it." Jhope said, getting comfy on his new-found bed.

    "Well i couldnt just leave you there." Taehyung replied. "Now i just have to make sure i dont fuck up for the next couple of days."  "Hey, do you mind if i hop in the shower?" Taehyung asked. "Sure go for it." Jhope responded.

    So Taehyung quickly hurried to the bathroom, stripping off his clothes and hopping into the hot water. His muscles loosened under the heat, he leaned his head back, soaking his hair.

    While Taehyung was in the middle of shampooing his hair, he heard the bathroom door open. "Hello?" He said. "Oh, hey Tae." It was Jhope. "Oh uh uh..hey." Taehyung said, freaking out internally.

      "Why is he in the bathroom, he knows im showering, is he gonna pull back the curtain?!?! Does he want to see my...." Taehyung thought, looking down. "Well, Jungkook did say im big."

   "Your Mom says dinner will be ready in ten minutes." Jhope said. "Oh.." Taehyung thought, slightly dissapointed. "Ok, ill be out soon." Taehyung responded, hearing the door close.

    A couple of minutes later, Taehyung was getting dressed. He was putting his shirt on when the door to his room started opening. "Taehyung dinner time." His Mother said. Taehyung slammed himself into the door.

    "Mom! Knock next time, geez!" Taehyung said, still pressed against the door. "Why? Cause you thought i was Jhope?" Taehyungs Mother responded. Taehyungs face reddened. "Anyway, dinner is ready, come out when your done." His Mother said, he could tell she was smiling through the door.

   So there Taehyung stood, almost shirtless, red as a tomato. He should really learn to lock his doors.