Part 95

"OMG REALLY?!" Eun screamed on the other side of the phone, torturing Taehyungs eardrum. "Yup." Taehyung said grinning, he had just finished telling her about Jhope and him getting together.

"OMGOMGONGONGOMGOGDSTHBKKDDVJKKKKJH" Eun screamed, Taehyung could hear her roommate shushing her over the line. "No i will not shush!" Eun protested. "My gay fantasy has just come true!.....stop judging!" She yelled at her roommate.

   Taehyung laughed as he waited for her to speak to him over the phone. After scuffling with her roommate for a bit, she returned to her phone. "Okay well then i guess ill tell you now." She said.

   "Tell me what?" Taehyung asked. "It was supposed to be a surprise, but my familys heading over to the university tomorrow to see you guys, ill be with. Jhope called us saying he had something special and wanted us to see him asap." Eun finished.

   "Asap....could he mean?" "Yes, he definetly means you, now that youve told me it all makes sense. Theres another surprise but you'll have to wait for that." Eun giggled over the phone. "Sweet, well ive got to head out but Eun, lemme say...your brother is something." Taehyung said, he was about to hang up but Euns words stopped him.

   "Hes never loved anyone like he loves you." And then she hung up.

Sorry for the short chapter! OMGNTJEJ 38k SO CLOSE TO 40k