Part 45

Hey guys! Tysm for all the sweet comments posted on my last update i seriously appreciate them so much, so for helping me reacg 4,000 reads im taking requests so request stuff!!!!!!!!! Now..LETS NOT FORGET ITS JINS BDAY TOMORROW AND THE BOYS WON AN AWARD AT THE MAMA AWARDS AND OMFG OK JINS BDAY JINS BDAY JIN BDAYS JINS BDAAYYYYYY. WE MUST LOVE OUR FAVORITE EOMMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Now enjoy this interesting and long chapter.

     He hated him. God he hated him. He used him, at the time he didnt care, all he wanted was his attention. But he just tossed him to the curb like nothing. He was only wanted when the other boy wanted him. It was unfair, he knew it. But he didnt care.

    They met in highschool, he had kept his eye on him for a year until finally getting the courage to talk to him. They would hang out with eachother through mutual friends, never truly alone, there was always a third or fourth party.

    But he finally got him alone, and confessed.  The boy chuckled, accepting his love. He was ecstatic, but it wasnt sweet for long. He shouldve realized it earlier, he was a playboy, not even that...he was just an asshole.

   But he was stupid, and he stayed. He stayed throughout the parties where he would barely get a glance from him. He would stay when he said he was "too busy." He stayed when he would go off with his friends and he would 7th wheel. He stayed.

     But none of that really mattered, not until he actually wanted him. Not until those few nights where he would actually want him. And he was weak and he would take whatever he got.

      But even that proved nothing. He was just lonely, just wanted some attention, some plaything. But even when he knew he was being played with he didnt leave. God he was so stupid and desperate and he couldnt even love himself enough to stop all this.

      He finally stopped it when he found him ramming himself into someone else. That was it, he finally drew the line, he left, he moved on, and he never heard from him again.

      Taehyung woke up sweating, his eyes adjusted to the darkness around him. He saw four sleeping figures around him. He remembered after their game of hide and seek, they had traveled over to Rapmonsters and crashed.

     "Tae, are you okay?" He heard a voice ask him.  Taehyung turned to see Jhope looking at him with a worried expression. Jhopes hair was messy and his eyes were half open, this woke up Taehyung immediately.

       "Oh yeah, sorry i didnt mean to wake you up." Taehyung said. "Its fine." Jhope replied. Taehyung and Jhope laid back down, after a couple of minutes of silence Jhope sat up. "Cant sleep. Lets doing something."

    "Like what?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head upwards. Jhope paused for a moment before answering. "Find some markers." So without question Taehyung got up and began searching for markers around Rapmonsters apartment. While Jhope was looking, he almost woke up Jimin, the two boys froze in place, waiting for the short boy to settle into sleep again.

     After Jimin stopped moving, the boys continued their search. "Found them!" Taehyung whispered after opening up a drawer full of markers. The two boys grabbed the markers and headed over to where the four other boys slept.

   "So what now?" Taehyung asked. Jhope uncapped a marker, looking at Taehyung, and grinned evily. "Now, we draw." So Taehyung and Jhope moved over to Jimin, since he was the closest, zeroed in on his face, and gave him a make over.

      They couldnt help but giggle. They gave Jimin a unibrow, Jungkook a mustache, they drew clown eyes on Suga, and they completely covered Rapmons face with black ink. After finishing the two boys giggled widely, trying not to wake the others up.

       "Wait let me draw on you." Jhope said, scooting closer to Taehyung. The two boys faced each other sitting criss cross apple sauce. Jhope took Taehyungs chin in his hands and drew his face closer. Taehyung was so ready for a kiss but instead made contact with a marker.

     After drawing for a few minutes Jhope finished and led Taehyung over to the mirror in Rapmonsters bathroom. Jhope had drawn a cat nose and whiskers on Taehyungs face, and honestly, it looked really good. "Aiissshh so cute." Jhope said, Taehyung could only wish he really meant that.

     From the living room the two boys heard movement, they looked over to see the four boys getting up. "Shit." Taehyung said. "What are you guys doing?" Rapmonster asked, getting up and walking over to where they were.

    "Oh nothing." Jhope said playfully. "Taehyung why do yo- WTF WHY IS MY FACE BLACK." Rapmonster yelled, seeing his face in the mirror. Taehyung and Jhope cracked up. "Hahah hyung you loo...HEY YOU FUCKFACES WHAT THE HELL." Jimin yelled, drawing attention to his face which Rapmonster snickered at.

    "Stop yelling." Suga grumbled, walking over to the mirror. After seeing himself he turned to look at Taehyung and Jhope. "What the fuck is this." Finally Jungkook walked over, looking at himself and saying "Hey, i look good." And Taehyung and Jhope couldnt help but laugh their asses off.

Made this super long for yall, 900 words, enjoy!