Part 47

"Come on guys hurry up!" Jimin called, making the five others boy sit down in a circle. "Jimin, why the hell are we doing this?" Suga asked, looking at his dongsaeng. "Because itll be fun!! Its getting closer to Christmas time, and this way we dont have to spend a hundred dollars on gifts!" Jimin exclaimed.

     Taehyung sighed, Jimin wanted them to do secret santa, in all honesty, Taehyung thought it was a hassle. "Ok ok, ill go first." Jungkook said, reaching into the hat and taking out a peice of paper, with one of the other five boys names written on it.

    He glanced at the paper, grinned, then put it down. "Got mine." Next was Suga, he grumbled a couple of curse words, picked his paper, huffed, then passed the hat onto Rapmonster. After they had all gone, they all looked at each other suspiciously. Taehyung ended up picking Jungkook, which would be hard since they lived together, how the hell was he supposed to hide his present?

      A week later, Jimin forced Taehyung to go shopping with him. He claimed it was purely driven by the secret santa, Taehyung doubted it. "So, whod you get?" Jimin asked Taehyung, looking at him suspiciously. "Not telling you." Taehyung answered nonchalantly

   "What?! Why!?" Jimin exclaimed in shock, pretending to look hurt. "Cus, if i tell you who i have, then you're one step closer to singling out who has  you. Its no fun if we all know who has eachother and if were able to tell who has us. This game is about the element of surprise, its no fun without it." Taehyung answered.

    "Deep." Jimin said, nodding. Taehyung smirked. "Of course, im brilliant." He thought to himself. "So what are you going to buy for Suga?" Taehyung said. "What?! What the hell, how did you..." Jimin said in confusion. "Cus, i know you." Taehyung responded, raising his eyebrows at Jimin.

     "Uh, didnt you just talk about how we shouldnt know eachothers secret santas?" Jimin retorted. Taehyung shrugged. "Im a hypocrite, what can i say." "Anywwayyy." Jimin said, trying to keep the conversation on Suga. "Ive been thinking about getting him a notebook? Ya know to write his music in, or maybe some new headphones..or i cou-"

    Taehyung cut in before Jimin could finish. "Dude headphones are a lot of money." Jimin simply shrugged at this. "So, are you hoping that Jhope got you as his secret santa?" Jimin asked, looking evily at Taehyung. Taehyungs heartbeat picked up at this thought.

    "I dont know..." He lied. "I mean, why would it matter?" Taehyung asked, trying to stay subtle. "Because, whatever gift he gets you could show how he thinks of you, something big and generic would say 'oh you're just my friend' but something little and meaningful would say 'i think of you as more than just a friend', it really is the thought that counts." Jimin finished.

    Oh gosh, this made Taehyung freak out. What if Jhope got him some lame watch, or a lolipop? Wait but he didnt even know if Jhope had picked his name from the hat. Jimin trailed forward, while Taehyung was left pondering these thoughts.

Im sorry this chapter has like no romance in it whatsoever im such trash bleh but try to enjoy!