Part 96

"And here in this equation you have.." It was a Wednesday morning and Taehyung and Jhope were in the library, going over math, the usual. Just as Jhope was about to go over SOHCAHTOA for the tenth time, something caught Taehyungs attention.

"Look!" He said, hitting Jhopes shoulder. Jhope looked up and looked to his right, and there walking towards them was Jhopes family. Eun stood in the middle, between her two parents, beaming like the sun. She was the only one who knew.

"Well son we have finally arrived, what is it you wanted to tell us so urgently." Mr. Jung said. "Ill tell you soon..is uh, the surprise here." Jhope said, glancing sideways at Taehyung. Eun nodded excitedly and they turned around heading out of the library.

The two boys got up and followed them, Taehyung grabbed for Jhopes hand, but Jhope stopped him. "Not yet." They navigated the hallways of the building, and then exited, reaching the main pavillion. And there, standing infront of the universities huge waterfountain, was Taehyungs family.

"Mom! Dad!" Taehyung smiled, his little brothers, Chul and Gun, ran up and hugged his legs. "Hyung Hyung!" Taehyung rubbed their heads, then turned to Jhope. "Whats all this about?"

   "Yes Jhope, what is this about?" Jhopes Mother asked. Jhope turned towards Taehyung, and smiled before taking his hand, entertwining their fingers. Taehyungs Mother was the first to catch on.

   "FINALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" She screamed, her and Eun jumped up and down, and soon clasped hands and began to cry happily. Taehyungs Father nodded his head approvingly. Jhopes parents stood, smiling at their son and his boyfriend, glad he had found someone.

   "Yay!" Gun said. "You're so much better than that Jin guy! He never played with us! Now we have another big brother." Chul said, hugging Jhope and Taehyung. Taehyung nuzzled Jhopes head with his as he held Chuls hand, this was perfect.

Im sorry for all these short chapters! Just so you guys know i wont be updating Thursday bc ill be going to a Carrie Underwood concert >.<