Part 41

Taehyung moaned into Jhopes mouth. "Jhope-ahh..we shouldn..shouldnt be doing this- here." Taehyung said, breathing into Jhopes lips. "Why not?" Jhope said huskily, lifting Taehyung up and pushing him against the wall.

    "Because were in the library." Taehyung said, moaning uncontrollably as Jhope sucked on his adams apple. Jhope responded to this by grinding his hip into Taehyungs. Taehyung had to stop himself from screaming in ectasy.

   "Then where do you suggest we go, babe." Jhope whispered into Taehyungs ear. "Yo-your place. Now." Taehyung gasped out. So Jhope carried Taehyung to his dorm. Taehyungs legs were wrapped around Jhopes waist, his arms around Jhopes neck. And while he was walking Jhope kept giving Taehyung hickies non stop.

    When they finally got into Jhopes room, Jhope couldnt help but slam Taehyung onto his bed, slamming their lips together. Taehyung moaned into Jhopes mouth, with his legs still wrapped around Jhopes waist, he began to slowly slide up and down, begging for friction.

     Jhope smirked against Taehyungs lips. "So needy." He said. Taehyung couldnt even respond he was panting so much. "Say it."
Jhope said, looking down at his Taehyung. "Say it now or we stop all this."

"Jhope-ah."

"I want you."

That did it for Jhope, he ripped Taehyungs shirt off and began kissing down his stomach, carefully gliding his tongue over each of Taehyungs nipples, making Taehyungs back arch. He playfully put his hand over Taehyungs crotch.

   "How ready you are." He laughed, Taehyung moaned in complaint and desire, bucking upward at Jhopes hand, trying to get any kind of friction. "Now now, you need to be patient." Jhope teased.

    Taehyung felt like crying, all he wanted was Jhope, his touch, his smell, just him. And he was taking so. damn. long. to please Taehyung. Jhope slowly began to unbuckle Taehyungs jeans, carefully sliding them off.

    Before taking Taehyungs boxers off, he played with the hem teasingly, until Taehyung began to whine. "Fine fine." Jhope said, ripping off the boxers and taking Taehyung in.

   "Wow." He mouthed, looking down at Taehyungs pulsing member. He made Taehyung reposition himself, he had him sitting upright on the edge of the bed, while Jhope himself sat on his knees infront of him on the floor.

   He looked up at Taehyung, taking him in. "God you're beautiful." He said. He inched closer to Taehyungs cock, but then began sucking the inside of Taehyungs thighs, making Taehyungs legs quiver.

  With each hickey he got closer and closer to Taehyungs member, until he was right infront of it. He began to lick the underside of Taehyungs shaft, making Taehyung jolt in response.

    "Jh..ope- stop teasing me." Taehyung hitched, unable to control his want. Jhope licked the slit of Taehyungs tongue, which had already begun to leak. "As you wish." He said, before plunging Taehyungs cock into his mouth.

    Taehyung through his head back in pleasure, moaning Jhopes name over and over. He couldnt help but grab a fistful of Jhopes hair, as Jhope bobbed on his dick.

  Jhope hollowed his cheeks out and began to hum, the vibrations going throughout Taehyungs body, making the moment even more enjoyable. "Jhope-ahhh, im gonna..gonn-" And with that Taehyung released.

  Jhope swallowed all of it glady, taking in the boys taste. Jhope stood up, kissing Taehyung. "I hate you." Taehyung whined. Jhope grinned, "I love you." He replied.

Taehyung woke up, his sheets wet. "Damnit."

Your reward for helping me reach 3,000 reads ;)