Part 105

You guys have helped me reach 50k reads........THATS HALF OF 100K READS OMFG I COULD KISS YOU ALL RN OOMFNJWWJJEJN OKAY PLZ REQUEST STUFF OR COMMENT OR IDK I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR U AMAZING PPL TY TY TY TY TY ENJOY!!

   Taehyung felt himself hit someones chest, he turned and faced forward and saw Jhope, centimeters away from him. He yelled in surprise, then quickly grabbed Chuls hand and began sprinting away.

   They took reckless turns and swerved through confused pedestrians. "Excuse me, sorry!" Taehyung mumbled as he dragged Chul along. After running for a couple of minutes, they hid behind a food stall.

   Breathing heavily, Taehyung peered over his shoulder. After scanninng the area, he spoke. "I think were in the clear." He said, turning to his left to look down at Chul, but Chul wasnt there. "Chul?" He heard a noise behind him, Taehyung turned around to see Jhope, who pounced on him.

   "Tickle attack!" Jhope exclaimed, tickling Taehyungs stomach. Taehyung shrieked with laughter, pressing himself harder into the stall, trying to get away from Jhope. He eventually broke away from Jhope, wiping away the laughing tears that were coming from his eyes.

  "Told you ya couldnt hide from me." Jhope said, pecking Taehyung on the lips. Taehyung chuckled in response. "Have you seen Chul?" Taehyung asked. Jhope shook his head, "Gun, have you?" He asked, turning around.

But Gun wasnt there.

  The two boys faced eachother, eyes wide with realization. "Oh no." They began running, pushing through the people in the crowd, shouting Chul and Guns names. "Chul! Chul!!" Taehyung yelled, while Jhope yelled Guns name.

   The sun was starting to go down, Taehyung began to have a panic attack inside, where could they be? "Sir, have you seen two little boys running around somewhere?" Taehyung asked frantically. The stall keeper shook his head.

   Taehyung and Jhope began to run faster as the sun set. "No no no no, this cannot be happening." Taehyung thought. "Mom and Dad left them with me to take care of them, not lose them!"

    Then Taehyung was struck with an idea. "The ocean! Its not far from here!" He said to Jhope. Jhope nodded and they took a sharp right, heading towards the beach. Once they were there, they scanned the eyes over the scene, until Taehyung spotted two young
boys.

    "There!" He yelled, he and Jhope sprinted towards them. "Chul! Gun!" Jhope yelled as they neared the boys. Once reaching Taehyungs younger siblings, Taehyung and Jhope got on their knees and wrapped the boys in their arms.

   "Dont you ever do that again." Taehyung said. "Sorry Hyung, we just wanted to see the seashells." Chul responded. "Of course, the seashells. You scare your brother out of his mind for seashells."

If I published a book, would you guys read it?