Part 93

About to reach 36k reads and oh my
gosh i dont deserve you guys, ANS KFJEJEJDJDNJD ITD JHOPES BDAY ITS BEAUTIFUL HOBIS BDAY MY BIAS WRECKER YEE YES YESBYESBYESYESYESYESYEYSEYSY MY BBBBBBAABBBYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ALSO: if you guys are okay with it i would love to get to know you guys better! you guys can tell me where youre from or what your names are or just how your day was!! enjoy the chapter!!!!

    "No Rapmon i said the dance studio, not his dorm." Taehyung said to Rapmonster over the phone. "Ohhhhh okay, heading over now." Rapmonster replied, Taehyung could hear the shuffle of his feet through the phone.

   "Okay ill see you there, and Hyung, please dont break anything." Taehyung said before hanging up. Today was Jhopes birthday and everything had to be perfect. Jhope thought they were only going out to dinner, but little did he know the boys had something else planned.

    Taehyung had organized a surprise birthday party for him, including the six of them and a couple other friends of Jhopes. Taehyung had ordered a cattering service, and had bought some CDs to blast.

   He had instructed each person to do something. Jungkook and Jimin were currently at the studio blowing up balloons, Suga was in charge of the music (obviously) and Rapmonster was currently carrying a giant chocolate horse to the studio, Taehyung just hoped he wouldnt drop it.

     Taehyung reached the studio and everything seemed to be in order. Blue and pink balloons floated towards the ceiling, the music was playing loudly, and to the left of the room Taehyung saw Rapmonster lightly putting the chocolate horse down on the table where the rest of the food was.

     Taehyung recognized most of the other people who were invited; Jhope had introduced him to them. "Did you send the text?" Taehyung asked Jimin. Jimin nodded, "Yup, should be here any minute."

   Jimin had sent a text asking about a certain dance move. The two boys planned to meet at the studio to go over it, but Jhope was in for a surprise.

    After double checking that everything was perfect, Taehyung heard Jimin speak up. "Hes here! Hide!" So everyone scrambled to find a place to hide. Many people hid behind the food table while others hid behind the door.

   After a minute of silence, Taehyung heard the doorknob jiggle. "Hey Jimin im he-" "SURPRISE!!!!!" Everyone yelled, popping out of their hiding places. Jhope screamed momentarily but then realized what was going on, and began to smile.

   "Guys..." "It was Taehyungs idea!" Jungkook said, frantically pointing at Taehyung. "Tae..you're wonderful." Jhope said, walking over and giving Taehyung a quick peck on the lips before examining the room.

    "This is amazing. How did yo-..is that a chocolate horse?" Jhope asked, mesmerized he walked over to the chocolate horse and broke off one of its ears. "Mmmm, tasty." Jhope said after eating one of its ears.

   Soon the party engaged, Suga blasted the music, and the food was quickly cleared off of the table and into peoples mouths. Jhope introduced Taehyung to those he hadnt yet introduced him to, all this ended when Taehyung called for everyones attention.

   "And now!....for the talent show." Taehyung said, grinning at Jhope before going to sit down next to him. Jungkook and Jimin were first, they performed a sick and fast paced dance. Rapmonster and Suga rapped, and some of Jhopes other friends performed a skit, the theme of the skit was "times Jhopes made us laugh"..it was perfect.

    Last, but definetley not least, was Taehyung. He got up infront of the party and stood in the center of the room, legs shaking. After gathering up his nerve, he began to sing. He sang the same song he sang to Jhope when he was sad about Grandma Hyeon, the love song.

   Taehyung mentally labeled this song as their song, and that thought warmed him. After finishing the song, he was rewarded with applause and cheers from the crowd. "Jhope, happy birthday, I love you."

And they partied the night away.