Part 2

Dread filled Taehyungs mind. "Why why why why whyyyy." Taehyung thought to himself, his math tutor, he was going to meet his math tutor, yes he had a math tutor, one of the many cons of sucking at math, he needed a tutor. He was supposed to be a sophmore in college, and they were scheduled to meet on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 11:00 everyweek, Taehyung always hated the number 11, and Tuesdays and Wednesdays were never the best days.

As he made his way to the library he ran scenarios in his head " How do I not embarass myself infront of this guy....solution: dont suck at math, haha very funny Taehyung." He sighed while entering the library, wishing himself luck. There were only a couple of people in the library, as he awkwardly walked around he heard someone call his name "Are you Taehyung?" He turned around to see a tall tan boy with black hair and and chocolate eyes. "Uhh yes..? Are you my to be math tutor?" Taehyung said, raising his eyebrows and extending his hand. The boy smiled "Yeah, im Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope." J-Hope said shaking Taehyungs hand. "Ha, well i HOPE you help me pass math." Taehyung joked "Nice Taehyung way to not be awkward." J-hope laughed at his lame joke. "So since your classes start tomorrow ill see you at 11:00 Tuesdays and Wednesday after your early classes, that cool?" J-Hope asked, walking around the library with Taehyung. "Yeah seems legit." Taehyung replied.

"Sooo, should i know anything about you before we start our sched together?" Taehyung asked. "Well, you'll soon realize why i have the nickname i have." J-hope replied, showing off a big white grin, Taehyung could already tell why, he was a big ball of sunshine, easy to talk to and nice to be around. "You?" J-hope asked back. Taehyungs eyes widened "Im not dumb i just really suck at math!" Taehyung said loudly, getting some shushes from others in the library. "Sorry..." He said quietly. J-hope laughed, "Its fine, so i'll see you Tuesday?" J-hope said, walking out. "I'll see you later Tae!" He said smiling at Taehyung and walked out of the library. Taehyungs heartbeat in his ears "Tae....no ones ever called me that."

   Taehyungs mind was reeling, his heart was beating at the speed of light, all because of three letters. "Damn Taehyung chill out, its just a nickname."' He thought while still internally freaking out, as he walked back to his dorm, he thought about the black haired boy. As he entered the dorm Jungkook called out to him. "Yo! How'd it go?" Jungkook asked, handing him a soda that came from nowhere. Taehyungs heart jumped, right as he forgot about J-hope he reentered his mind. "It went fine, i just hope i dont get sent back to primary school for my lack of understanding math." Taehyung said flopping onto his bed, getting some soda on his white shirt "Shit." He said. Jungkook laughed. "Hey i have some friends i'd like you to meet, is it chill if you change and we go hang with them?" Jungkook asked, putting his shoes on. Taehyung agreed and quickly got ready, changing his shirt and sliding his shoes on, checking his orange hair in the mirror, then heading out with Jungkook.

   As they walked they talked, asking each other questions such as what classes they would be taking, or if theyd have a class together. While they were talking they soon walked infront of a cafe on the other side of the campus. "C'mon, theyre in here." Jungkook said as he entered the cafe, Taehyung behind him. When they entered Taehyung spotted two boys, one with brown hair and chipmunk cheeks, and another with pink hair and serious eyes.  Jungkook ended up waving and walking over to those same boys. "Hey guys!" He said, turning to Taehyung. "This is my roommate Taehyung, Taehyung this is Jimin and Suga." He said while pointing to the two of them, sitting down and Taehyung following behind doing the same.

"I know these guys from highschool, Jimins in the same grade as us, and Suga is a year older." Jungkook told Taehyung as they both ordered their coffee. Jimin leaned back in his chair and tickled Suga's neck, he squirmed away awkwardly. Jimin laughed and looked at Taehyung. "So how did you meet?" He asked, sipping on his coffee. "Were roommates, from what I know he seems normal." Taehyung said, grinning at Jungkook with a rectangular smile. Suga scoughed while Jimin laughed even harder. "He is, but at times he can get really shy and innocent." Jimin giggled. "I dont not!" Jungkook cried, his face growing red. Taehyung laughed at the pout that was on Jungkooks face.

Eventually they talked the night away, realizing it was so late they said their goodbyes and went back to their respective dorms.

As they got back to their dorm Taehyung flopped onto his bed, tomorrow would be his first day of college, tomorrow would be the day he got his homework, which he would then take to the cheerful Hoseok to help him with, he had no idea how he felt about that.

Hola people! So i know theyre a few changes of age and that the hair might not match the era so please be patient its for the story😂 im sorry if theyre any misspelled words or grammer errors, enjoy!