Part 68

Wow ok so thanks for all the wishes for me to get better! My hand is a lot better now :) aish but new years didnt go as planned, anyway ill just start the chapter!

    Taehyung sat with Eun by the Christmas tree. "Seriously you need to text me more about  whats going on." Eun scolded. "Sorry, been kinda busy." Taehyung replied, glancing over at Jhope talking to his parents.

    "So whats been happening?" Eun asked, playing with an ornament on the tree. "Well..we slept together last night." "WHAT! You took my bros-" Eun whispered harshly, jumping in her own seat before Taehyung cut her off.

    "NO no no! I mean we just slept in the same bed together lastnight..he initiated it." Taehyung added. Eun squirmed in her seat. "Yes yes yes yes yes YES." She exclaimed, squeezing her fists and giggling uncontrollably.

   "Ssshh sh shhh!" Taehyung said, glancing nervously around the room. Taehyungs eyes caught onto Chul and Gun, who were running over to them.

    "Hyung Hyung!" Chul said, grabbing Taehyungs hand. "Lets play!" He whined. Taehyung laughed, rubbing Chuls head with his free hand. "What do you want to play?" Taehyung asked. "House!" Chul shouted.

   "Oh yeah!" Eun said, she sprung up, heading over to the other side of the room and grabbing Jhope. "Lets do it." She said, grinning, so the five of them headed to the basement.

   As soon as the five of them reached the bottom of the stairs, Eun whipped around on the four boys. "Ok! So Chul and Gun will be the kids! Ill be the Aunt, and Jhope and Taehyung will be the couple." Eun said.

   "Wait what." Taehyung said as Eun began to build a fort. "Ok, Chul and Gun your going to act as if you guys just got into a fight, Jhope and Taehyung will help you guys resolve it." "Wait so then what will you do?" Jhope retorted. "Pretend to drink an alcoholic beverage." Eun replied.

    Chul and Gun immediately got into character. They began screaming at eachother, grabbing eachothers hair and tumbling on the floor, Jhope began to play along. "Boys boys! Stop! Whats this about?"

   "Chul called me stupid!" Gun exclaimed. "Did not!" Chul remarked. "Chul." Jhope scolded, raising his eyebrow. Chul looked down at the ground. "Ok...but i only did it cause he broke my toy!" Chul said.

   "Gun, why did you break your brothers toy?" Taehyung said, deciding to join in. "I didnt mean to! It just happened..." Gun said. Jhope turned to Chul. "See Chul, Gun didnt mean to break your toy, hes your brother..you guys love eachother, try to come to a compromise." Jhope said, smiling.

    "Like you guys love eachother?" Chul asked. "Uhhh no..thats incest...you'll learn what that is later." Taehyung said quickly. "Uhhhh Aunt, you have anything to add in?" Taehyung asked.

"Shut up! Im drunk."

Hope you guys enjoyed!