Part 32

Taehyung woke up congested and tired. "Ughhhhhh." He moaned. Oh god, it was a Tuesday, he was supposed to meet Jhope at the library. He reached for his phone and clicked on Jhopes contact.

    To Jhope: "Im not feeling so hot, i wont be able to make it today." Taehyung texted, a couple of minutes after he pressed send he got a reply. To Taehyung: "Stay there, ill be there in a few."

   When Taehyung read this text he immediately jumped out of bed. He blew his nose, brushed his teeth and combed through his orange hair. He was sick, but he still had to look presentable, i mean it was Jhope.

     A couple of minutes later Jhope walked through the door. "Hiya!" He said, walking over to Taehyung with his usual sparkly white smile. "Hey." Taehyung sniffed. "I think i have a cold, you didnt have to come see me." He said, although he was ecstatic that Jhope did.

     "I wanted to!" Jhope said, ruffling Taehyungs hair, he looked around Taehyungs (and Jungkooks) dorm before spotting a binder, he pulled it out and layed it on the bed. It was Taehyungs math binder. "If we cant do math in the library then we'll just have to do it here." Jhope said, flipping through Taehyungs homework.

    After 30 minutes of grueling equations and used tissues, Jhope closed the binder. "Look, you're sick, so i dont think your up for focusing right now, we'll stop here." Taehyung nodded. "Im sorry Jhope, im just not feeling to well."

    Taehyung got up, "Ill get us some waters." He said, getting up and heading towards the mini fridge, when he turned around Jhope was on the floor with all the blankets and pillows. "What are you doing?" Taehyung asked. "Making a fort." Jhope responded casually.

    Taehyung laughed, "Alright, guess were making a fort." He said, getting on the floor along side Jhope. After a couple of minutes of flying pillows, falling blankets and endless laughter, their fort was complete.

    They both layed in the fort, Jhope got out his phone and went to the Netflix app. "Dont you have a class after this?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jhope. "Its only 11:00, i came really early, ive got an hour so were good." Jhope replied.

    While watching an episode of "Its ok, Thats Love." Taehyung stole glances at Jhope. He absorbed the way Jhope would laugh at a joke, or fake a frown when something sad happened. Netflix was always entertaining, but it couldnt hold a penny to Jhopes level of amusement.

    Two episodes later it was Jhopes que to leave. "Thanks for coming to see me." Taehyung said, smiling at Jhope. "No prob Tae." Jhope responded grinning his bright grin. After Jhope walked out the door, Taehyung crawled back into the fort and fell asleep, feeling just a little bit better.     

Last update of the night, enjoy!