Part 75

Beware: short chapter

    Taehyung woke up to a shoe hitting his face. "Yah! Wake up!" He heard Suga say. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, rubbing the spot Sugas hospital slipper had hit. "Ow Hyung." Taehyung groaned.

    "Finally, ive been waiting forever." Suga grumbled. "What happened to you?" Taehyung asked after completely waking up. He had never learned why Suga was in the hospital with him. "After you passed out, i started to feel weird, so they rushed both of us to the hospital." Suga answered.

    "Let me guess, lightheaded and dizzy?" Taehyung said, getting a nod from his elder. "Mustve been that food we had at the amusement park, couldve been expired." Suga said. Taehyung nodded in response, his eyes widened as he remembered something.

   "You were asleep, but Jimin was in here checking on you." Taehyung said, carefully watching Sugas reaction. (I mean, ya gotta help a brother out) "Ah was he? Such a good dongsaeng, taking care of his elder." Suga responded.

    "Yeah, i bet he was really worried, he really cares about you." Taehyung continued. Suga stayed silent for a few moments before answering. "I know, he takes care of me more than he should, but i think at times he makes me a better person." Suga said, getting to the good stuff.

     "Like what?" Taehyung asked, pushing Suga to dwelve deeper. "Hes younger than me, and he looks up to me, so i feel like i have to set a good example, be my best self ya know?" Suga said. "I know that he really admires me, so i want to continue to be someone worth admiring, and just be a better me." Suga continued.

(But lowkey tho i feel like Suga would say that bc hes the most amazing/kindhearted person ever)

     Oh Suga, he doesnt just admire you. Taehyung thought to himself. "Hyung, can i ask a favor of you?" Taehyung said. "Hm?" Suga said, turning to look at Taehyung. "Can you thank Jimin? Properly?..i know your not the best at expressing your raw feelings to someone, but if you know he respects you and takes care of you that much, you should do something for him, to show your appreciation." Taehyung said.

    Suga nodded slowly. "Look at that, your not that bad of a dongsaeng as well...alright, ill do something for Jimin." Suga said, Taehyung smiled, happy he made a breakthrough. After a couple minutes of silence, Suga spoke up. "Oi, you shouldve seen Jhope, he was hysterical, he was all over you, he practically carried you alone to the hospital, and Jungkook was a mess...kid, dont ever do that again." Suga said.

Taehyung nodded, completely stuck on what Suga had just said.

Kind of proud of this chapter, im sorry its short but enjoy!