Part 123

And here, we come to our end.

The school year was winding down, all the boys had taken their exams and were getting ready to leave to go back home. Rapmonster planned to stay in Seoul with his family. Jungkook and Jimin were travelling back to Busan, Suga and Taehyung were headed back to Daegu, and Jhope would be back in Gwanju.

Taehyung and Jhope planned to visit eachother regularly. They even planned some trips to go to the Daegu festival. Their parents had arranged for a combined family vacation in Busan so they could visit Jimin and Jungkook, Suga and Rapmonster would be going by plane to meet up with them.

It was the last day of college. Taehyung and Jungkook were cleaning out their dormroom. "Its been quite a year." Jungkook said as he folded his clothes into boxes. "Yup." Taehyung responded as he took the sheets off his bed. Once the boys finished packing, they both planned to head off to the front of the college to meet up with their friends. Jungkook went on ahead while Taehyung stayed in the dorm. He stood there for a minute. "Thank you." He whispered before slowly walking to the door, getting one last look, and closing it.

He joined Jungkook and the rest outside the campus as they waited for their parents to pick them up. Taehyung bro fisted Rapmonster before he walked off to meet his parents, followed by a sad Jungkook. He hugged Jimin tightly, and patted Suga on the back before the couple kissed eachother, and then walked to their seperate cars. Now came the hard part, Jhope.
Taehyung turned to Jhope, before he could say anything Jhope grabbed his hand and dragged him away from the curb of the road. "Wha-" "Shhhhh..its a surprise."

Jhope lead Taehyung down roads he didnt recognize until they came to a big brown building on the edge of the city. He guided Taehyung into the building, nodded at the secretary, and jumped into the elevator. Taehyung tried to talk on the way, but Jhope would always silence him.

Once they reached the 11th floor they walked out of the elevator. Jhope led Taehyung down a hallway, and then stopped infront of a numbered door. Room number 1100.

Jhope brought out a key, jiggled it in the knob, and opened the door. It was an apartment. "This is ours." Jhope said, stepping inside of it. Taehyung gawked as he entered the place, filled with all kinds of emotion. "This is ours." He repeated in a whisper. Jhope looked over at him and smiled, taking his hand in his.

"I love you Taehyung."

"I love you too, Jhope."

The end :)