Part 62

Ahahehehwhehe 10K TYGSM OMFGNFJDJEJDHSHEHEB OK SO A FEW THINGS! 1. This is an update :) 2. So ill be doing a couple of things for my 10k reads, one will be ill be releasing a "my story" thing which talks about how i got into wattpadd and what made me write, i will also be doing a tag i was tagged in, and ALSO. PLZ ASK ME STUFF U WANNA KNOW ABOUT ME. WEIRD NORMAL ANYTHING OK I WANT U GUYS TO GET TO KNOW ME BETTERRRR!! Anyway tygsm for the 10k reads and enjoy the chapter!

    "Taehyung..Taehyung wake up!" Taehyung woke up with a start, almost falling out of his seat. "Finally." Taehyung looked up to see his Mom, shaking his shoulder. "Were home." She smiled. Taehyung felt something heavy on his shoulder, he looked to his right to see Jhope resting on him.

    "Oh shi-" Taehyung said, almost pissing himself. His Mother laughed, "You guys are too cute, anyway wake him up, we want him to see your home." Taehyungs Mother said, walking away.

     Taehyung looked at Jhope, he shook his shoulder lightly. "Hey..hey, youve gotta get up." Taehyung whispered gently. Jhope squirmed and groaned. "Five more minutes.." He muttered, Taehyung couldnt help but laugh.

    "Jhope, were home." Were home. Those words sounded weird. Jhope stirred in his seat, slowly opening his eyes. "What.." He muttered. Taehyung slipped out of his seat, and exited the car. Breathing in the familiar air, he heard kids squealing.

    "Hyung!" Taehyung turned to see his two little brothers, Chul and Gun, running towards him. "Hey!" Taehyung said as they tackled him. "Taehyung we missed you!" Chul said, grabbing onto Taehyungs leg.

    "I missed you too bud." Taehyung said, rubbing Chuls head. "Whos he?" Gun said, pointing at Jhope. Taehyung turned around to see Jhope getting out of the car. "Thats my friend, be nice Gun." Taehyung scolded.

   "Its fine, i love kids." Jhope said, immediately throwing Gun on his back and giving him a piggy back ride. Taehyung watched Gun and Jhope laugh and play together, and Taehyung fell inlove with Jhope on another level.

      "Of course hes good with kids. Great, just another thing to love about him." Taehyung thought, as he held Chuls hand and they walked toward the house. Taehyung and Jhope entered the house like a couple, Taehyung holding Chuls hand, and Jhope giving Gun a piggyback ride.

      "Mr! Mr! Whats your name?" Chul asked, pulling on Jhopes shirt. "Im your hope, im your angel...im..JHOPE!" Jhope said excitedly, causing the two little boys to laugh hysterically. Gun slid off Jhopes back and grabbed his hand. "Mr Jhope Hyung, come see our room!" Gun said.

     Gun dragged Jhope toward their rooms, before Chul followed them, he turned to Taehyung and whispered. "Hyung..i like your boyfriend." Before running off and joining his brother. Taehyung couldnt stop himself from blusing.

Hope you enjoy! And dont forget to ask me stuff pleaseee!