Part 39

Ayeeee my bros home from college! So to celebrate, im going to write a chapter thats family inspired.

    Taehyungs mom pinched his cheeks as soon as she saw him. "Aaaghhhhhh my Taehyungiee." "Moomm, stop." Taehyung complained. "Aish your so cute, i missed you!" Taehyungs Mom exclaimed. Taehyung grinned, "I missed you too Mom."

     He led her to his dorm. His younger siblings ended up getting sick, and his Father had to stay home and take care of them, this left only his Mom to come see him.

    "You know, with your Father gone, we can actually have some fun" Taehyungs Mom said. He grinned, he knew she was joking. Taehyungs Father always meant the best, he just always had this itinerary, which tended to mess up the 'just do it' mind set.

     Taehyung opened up his dorm and led his Mother in to a shirtless Jungkook. "YAH!" Jungkook yelled, grabbing a blanket and covering himself. "Ohhhh, he has pecks..nice job." Taehyungs Mom nodded in approval.

     "Uhhhh.." Jungkook said completely confused. Taehyung simply laughed. "Payback for the shower." "Now Taehyung, you know i dont agree with sex in the shower, you could get seriously hurt." Taehyungs Mother cut in.

   "'Mom thats weird, and thats not how it is." Taehyung said, meeting eyes with a confused Jungkook and simply shaking his head. "Oh, i want to meet your tutor!" Taehyungs Mother exclaimed.

    Taehyungs heartbeat quickened. "Oh geez." "Fine." Taehyung responded, nodding to Jungkook and exiting the room. About ten minutes later he and his Mother were in the library.

      Taehyungs Mother was rambling about a new recipe when Jhope walked in. "Jhope" Taehyung said, standing up. "Hey Tae!" Jhope responded with his usual sun shiney grin. Taehyungs nerves were everywhere, he just wanted everything to go well.

      "Oh so you're Jhope." Taehyungs Mom said. "Yah, are you Taehyungs Mother, you look exactly alike." Jhope said, bowing before taking a seat. Taehyungs Mother nodded. "Yup, thats why hes so attractive." Taehyung mentally slapped his forehead at his Moms comment.

     "Anyway, so you've been helping my boy with math?" She questioned. "Oh yeah! Hes improved a lot, we see eachother all the time too so its easy to get in touch." For once Taehyung wanted Jhope to be quiet, he didnt want to hear how Jhope would label their relationship.

     Jhope and Taehyungs Mother began talking about Taehyung, and the orange haired boy did his best to tune them out. To Taehyungs relief, Jhope had to go to his class, leaving Taehyung and his Mother alone in the library.

     Taehyungs Mother turned to him. "Why havent you asked him out yet?" She said. "What?!" Taehyung said, completely taken aback. She raised her eyebrow. "C'mon Taehyung, i birthed you, dont think you can fool me." She said.

    Taehyung sighed, fights with his Mother were always short lived, she was always the winner. "I just..i dont know how he feels about me, and i should really focus on school, its different from highscho-" Taehyungs Mother cut him off.

    "Taehyung, you've always done what you're good at, and thats not a bad thing. But now i want you to do what you love, pursue what you love, who you love." She said, gently looking into Taehyungs eyes. Taehyung nodded, taking in her opinion, and maybe, just maybe, he would seriously listen.