Part 99

AHHH IVE HIT 43k READS TYSM!!!! Ive noticed none of u guys have sent in requests....? So plz do send in requests, just leave them in the comment section, ill stop accepting requests tomorrow night so hurry if u have one! Updating a lil early today :) hehe enjoy!

   Taehyung stood on the deck, looking up at the stars. The others were over by the campfire. Eun was playing cards with Jimin while Rapmonster gave Gun a piggyback ride. The Fathers were talking about the best way to roast meat, and the Mothers were planning a trip to the spa.

     Taehyung looked up at the stars and breathed in the smokey air. He felt two arms slip around his waist, and a chin rest on his shoulder. He glanced to his left and saw Jhope, smiling dreamily. "Hi." Taehyung said, smiling at his boyfriend.

    Jhope leaned his head and nuzzled his hair into Taehyungs neck. A shiver ran up Taehyungs spine, it tickled. "You know, back in Gwanju, i never got to see stars." Jhope said.

   "Really?" Taehyung asked. Jhope nodded lightly. "Yep, too much pollution. But now, here, and at the University, the stars are so bright..you can see them even when were next to Seoul."

    Taehyung continued to look up at the sky. "Ive always been able to see the stars. Back in Daegu we sometimes had festivals, celebrating them."

   Taehyung continued. "People look up to them, literally. Some see them as past ancestors, others think theyre the gods looking down at us."

   "What do you think?" Taehyung shrugged. "I dont know, i just..know that i want someone to look up to me the way Daegu looks up at the stars." Taehyung finished.

    "But..you already have that." Jhope whispered. "Hm?" Taehyung said. Instead of answering him, Jhope kissed Taehyungs neck, then ear, then cheek, until he had turned Taehyung fully around, and their lips connected.

    Jhopes tongue entered Taehyungs mouth and ran across his teeth. Taehyung ran his hands through Jhopes hair, perfectly gliding in between his fingers. When they seperated, the two boys were breathless.

    "If i ever had a lucky star, it sure as hell would be you." Jhope said.