Part 92

The rain poured down on them as they laughed and jumped around. Taehyung was giggling uncontrollably as he chased Jhope around. After five minutes of screeching in the rain, Jhope spoke up.

    "We should get inside, we could catch a cold." So the two boys held hands and ran towards Jhopes dorm. After running through the rain they reached Jhopes dorm. After entering his dorm Jhope threw Taehyung a pair of sweats to change into.

    "Just put your wet clothes in the bathtub." Jhope said as Taehyung walked towards the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom Taehyung began stripping (something we would all die to see) and changed into Jhopes sweats. The sweatpants were a little short since Taehyung was taller than Jhope, but other than that they fit perfectly.

     Taehyung pulled the hoodie Jhope had given  him over his head. After sliding his arm through both sockets, he hugged himself for a minute, the hoodie smelled like Jhope, and he wanted to savor it.

      He walked out of the bathroom and saw Jhope holding a towel. Jhope made Taehyung sit on his bed and tilt his head downward. After doing this, Jhope began to dry off Taehyungs head. Taehyung usually hated when people did this, they were always so rough. But Jhope was perfect, he was gentle and rubbed the towel right behind Taehyungs ears which felt amazing.

    After drying off Taehyungs head, the boys snuggled up in Jhopes bed and watched Scooby Doo. Taehyung laid his back against Jhopes chest, and Jhope rested his chin ontop of Taehyungs head. They ate pizza and chocolate as they watched Scooby Doo.

     "Wait..." Taehyung thought to himself. "Ive had a dream about this before." Taehyung thought, feeling a crazy sense of deja-vu. He had dreamt about them doing almost the exact same thing. Taehyung grinned to himself. "Maybe dreams do come true."

     After watching Scooby Doo in silence, Jhope said something.

   "You're perfect."

     "Hm?" Taehyung muttered, not sure if he had heard him correctly, but in reality he wished he did.

    "You're perfect. Your skin is perfect. Your eyes are perfect and your hair is perfect. Your laugh is infectious and your work ethic is beyond admirable. The way you treat animals is perfect. The way youre not afraid to ask a question if you dont understand something is perfect. You are perfect." Jhope finished.

    Taehyungs face heated up, and he broke out into a huge grin as he stared at Jhopes hand, drawing circles on his. Taehyung lightly flipped around and kissed under Jhopes chin. "You make me perfect."

Its Abby :)