Part 17

Taehyung was not happy. He had just gotten back his first Calculus test, and he had gotten a a C on it. He was frustrated, Jhopes lessons had started to sink in, he understood things better, and was actually doing well in class, but this grade proved otherwise.

    He sulked his way into the library. He wanted to do well for Jhope, he was doing so much for Taehyung, he stayed patient with his incompetence, and listened to his questions. Taehyung wanted to repay him by showing him his hardwork had paid off, but again, the grade proved otherwise.

     When Jhope sat in the chair across from Taehyung  he immediately picked up on Taehyungs mood. "Whats wrong?" He asked, leaning across the table. Taehyung pulled out his test. "I got a C on my first test, i wanted to do well, to show you your lessons have been working, but i blew it."

    Taehyung layed his head down on the table, groaning. He flinched as Jhopes warm hand patted his head playfully, if anyone could change Taehyungs mood, it was Jhope. "Look, its ok, it was your first Calculus test, plus you have improved, dont get down on yourself. C'mon lets look at the test and make some corrections." Jhope said, Taehyung picked his head up and looked at the paper as Jhope explained what he had done wrong.

     By the end of their session, Taehyung understood what he did wrong, chidding himself for making such stupid mistakes. But even when he now understood the information, he still felt annoyed, and Jhope noticed this.

   Before Taehyung started to walk away, Jhope stopped him. "Hey listen, come to the BHE studio tonight, i have something that'll cheer you up." Jhope said, looking up at Taehyung. Taehyung blushed at the small invitation. "Ok, ill be there." Taehyung said, before walking out of the library, already feeling a tiny bit better.

     That night Taehyung went to the dance studio. When he entered the studio it was completely dark, walking around the room he found the lights and switched them on. When he switched them on he saw Jhope standing in the middle of the room, with a pink dress on.

     Exids "Up and Down" started playing and the boy started dancing to it. Taehyung immediately fell down with laughter, looking at Jhope with his messy make up, pink dress and stockings over his black jeans, with purple fairy wings on the back for some reason, completeed with a pink headband. 

     He lip synced the lyrics and exaggerated the dance moves. Soon the song turned to "Gee" by Girls Generation and he began bouncing along to that song as well, getting in Taehyungs face

    Taehyung giggled and screeched with laughter, watching Jhope fly around the room, making crazy faces and busting out weird dance moves. Eventually the music ended and Taehyung was left in tears on the floor, while Jhope walked over breathing heavily. Taehyung got up off the floor and faced Jhope. "What the hell." Taehyung laughed. "This..why..i." Taehyung burst into laughter again. Jhope shrugged. "I wanted to do something to get your mind off of things."

Taehyung twitched at the response, it was kind and down to earth and god why couldnt everyone be as amazing as Jhope. As thanks for Jhopes attempt at cheering him up, which was a success, Taehyung decided to treat Jhope to some icecream. After taking off Jhopes dress and wiping off his makeup, the two boys walked out of the door and into the night.