Part 53

Beware this will be a shorter chapter, but enjoy!

     Taehyung ran into the library, ecsatic for him and Jhope to meet. Normally he was excited to see Jhope, but this time he was boiling with happiness. As Jhope entered the library, Taehyung grinned at him, not being able to hide his excitement.

    "Hey Tae, wow you look happy today." Jhope said, putting his backpack on the table. Taehyung slammed a peice of paper down onto the table. "Ninety four! I got a ninety four on a test!" Taehyung almost shouted, getting some strange looks from others in the library, but he didnt care.

    "Oiiiiii!! Thats fantastic Taehyung good job!" Jhope said, highfiving the very giggly Taehyung. "Its all thanks to you." Taehyung said, not even caring about how corny it sounded.

    "Oh you." Jhope joked. Taehyung then went back to his calm demeanor (as calm as he can be around Jhope at least) and pulled out the remainder of his math homework. "Uh actually Taehyung, can we do something different today?" Jhope asked, somewhat sheepishly. "Sure, what is it?" Taehyung asked.

    "Well...i need some help on an AP Bio project im doing..and biology just confuses me, all the organelles, phases of meioses, depicting a dichotomous key. I just suck at it..could you help me?" Jhope asked, looking embarassed.

    Taehyung glowed with excitement. Here Jhope was, asking him for help, this day just kept getting better and better. "Sure thing, whats it on?" Taehyung asked, leaning forward to kiss Jhope (JK JK IMMA TROLL) 

     Taehyung leaned forward and saw Jhope pulling a couple of papers out of his notebook. "Basically i have to make an experiment and perform it, it involves diffusion. But labs always confuse me and i always mix the wrong ingredients, and you helped me study for that test a while ago so i thought...?" Jhope said, looking up at Taehyung nervously.

    "Im in." Taehyung said grinning. "Ok great! Um listen ive gotta go get something, but do you think you could find these for me?" Jhope asked, shoving a list of things into Taehyungs hand.

   "Uh sure." Taehyung said, watching Jhope get up and start walking away. "Im sorry Taehyung, but ill see you tomorrow k?" Jhope said, waving goodbye. "Sure.." Taehyung said, waving back. He looked down at the paper Jhope had given him, it was a grocery list. Jhope was sending him on some errands.