Part 13

The night ended with Taehyung getting Euns number, and the two of them hugging goodbye. Hes not even ashamed to admit he held on a little longer to Jhope than he did to Eun. When he got back to his dorm he got a text from Eun. "You know, all THREE of us had a lot of fun lastnight." Taehyung smiled at the screen.

    He and Eun texted for an hour. Before going to bed he asked her something. "Why do you want me and Jhope together?" He sent. She replied five minutes later, with six special words. "Because he deserves someone like you." Taehyung blushed at the comment, they said their goodbyes, and the conversation ended.

   The next day, as Taehyung was eating his breakfast, he heard two voices call his name. He turned around to see Jhope and Eun walking towards him. Taehyung almost spit on himself when he saw Jhope. All he was wearing was a white t shirt and jeans, but he looked damn good in it.

     Jhope and Eun slid into the seats across from him. "Hey guys whats up?" He tried to say nonchalantly. "Im leaving this weekend, but before then were going to an amusement park, wanna come?" Eun asked. Jhope groaned. "Ughhhh were NOT going to an amusement park. I hate those things!" Jhope said in protest. "To late, were going, i already bought the tickets." Eun said back. She looked at Taehyung. "You're coming too." She said to him.

     He smiled at her. "Thank you." He thought. After they ate, and Eun finished talking about Jhopes baby butt, the three people departed, Taehyung had to go to class, while Jhope walked Eun back to his dorm. Taehyung shook with excitement, he now had A LOT to look forward to.

Im sorry the chapters so short guys! Ive got some stuff to do, but enjoy!