Part 79

I totally forgot to thank u guys for 24k reads! So tysm i appreciate it a lot, your support of this book inspires me to write everyday!

"Why is it so cold." Taehyung thought as he began to wake up. He opened his eyes to see his friends sleeping around him, and Jhope sleeping on his shoulder, making his heart jump.

Taehyung nudged Jhope awake. "Hey, hey you gotta wake up." Taehyung whispered gently. Jhope nuzzled his nose into Taehyungs shoulder, "Five more minutes." Jhope groaned. Taehyung smiled down at Jhope, getting a whiff of his sweet smelling hair.

Taehyung moved a bit more which really did wake Jhope up. "Hmm, morning Tae." Jhope said, stretching. Jhope looked around him, seeing Jungkook and Rapmonster on the floor and Jimin and Suga in the corner.

As Taehyung breathed he saw his breath before him. "Damm its cold." He said. Taehyung turned his head when he heard a sound from the front of the store. He quickly got up and exited the the soundbooth, followed by Jhope.

Taehyung began to jog to the door when he saw someone tapping on the door, knee deep in snow. "Oh thank god!" Taehyung said as he pushed the door open. "Kids you gotta get outta here, storms boutta get worse." The man said, Taehyung looked around outside the shop, noticing many people walking out of shops lead by other men.

"We have other friends in the back! Let me get them!" Taehyung yelled over the roar of the wind. He and Jhope ran to the back of studio and into the booth, shaking their friends awake.

"Guys we gotta go!" Taehyung yelled, shaking Jungkook awake, knowing they only had so much time before theyd truly be trapped. After mildly waking everyone up they dragged the four other boys out of the booth and to the front of the store.

The boys walked out of the store wrapped in blankets, since Jhope and Taehyung had shared one they wrapped themselves up and waddled to the van parked in the somewhat shoveled street together.

The boys quickly got inside and the man who had tapped on their door jumped into the drivers seat and they slowly drove away. Taehyung looked out the door and saw other vans, carrying other people.

     "All these people..." Jimin said. "Everyone was stocking up for the storm, but it hit early then expected so everyone was stuck here. We were sent to evacuate you guys." The driver said. The boys sat in silence, realizing how lucky they were.

     The drive back to campus was quite scary, the drive was very slow for safety reasons but even then there were times that they slid. Jhope had his hands clasped around Taehyungs arm, squeezing eachtime they slid. After about fourty-five minutes of a treachorous drive they finally arrived at campus.

      The boys had to walk onto campus very carefully, making sure not to trip on ice. The boys had to seperate at the middle of campus since Taehyungs and Jungkooks dorm were at the freshman wing, Jhope and Suga at the sophmore wing.

     "Rapmonster, you can bunk with me tonight." Jhope said. The driver hadnt been able to reach Rapmonsters house, so now he was offered Jhopes hospitality. Rapmonster nodded and the six boys departed, wishing eachother a safe trip back to their dorm.

    "Text me when you get to your dorm." Taehyung told Jhope before they left. Then he and Jungkook proceeded to link arms and walk slowly to their dorm. A couple of minutes after reaching their dorm safely, Taehyung recieved a text from Jhope.

"Hey Rapmonster and i just got back to my dorm..im glad you were with me during this."