Part 87

Just saw that i reached 30k reads and mt first ever part just reached 1k reads, ah geez you guys are the bestttttttt, now enjoy the chapter!! :)

Taehyungs phone started buzzing in his pocket, he took it out of his pocket and looking at who was calling. "Hello?" Taehyung answered. "Where the hell are you guys? What happened?!" Jimin yelled through the phone. "We're on our way back, we'll explain everything later okay?." Taehyung said before hanging up on a fuming Jimin.

"Who was that?" Jhope asked, rubbing little circles on Taehyungs thumb as they continued to hold hands. "Jimin, he was pissed, we better get there quickly." Taehyung answered, looking down at their hands, blushing wildly. The two boys walked in comfortable silence until Jhope spoke up.

"This Jin guy..should i be worried? I mean the way you we-" "No, no you should not be concerned about him. Im done with him, ive been done with him ever since that..incident. I only have eyes for you." Taehyung said, not allowing Jhope to finish his sentence.

Jhopes face grew pink, Taehyung became happy as he saw this, glad he could make Jhope blush. The two of them soon reached the resturaunt and walked in on their angry friends.

"Where the hell have yo-" Jimin started, but quickly stopped when he saw Taehyung an Jhopes hands intertwined. "Are you guys..?" Jimin asked. Taehyung and Jhope both nodded furiously, grinning at the four boys.

The boys all began groaning. "Finally it was about damn time." Rapmonster complained. "Took you guys long enough." Jungkook said. "You guys were so obvious." Suga groaned. "Yay!" Jimin exclaimed, quite opposite of the the other boys testimonies.

"Look, im gonna tell you all about Jin, but we shouldnt do it here." Taehyung said, looking over each of the boys. "We can go to my place." Rapmonster said. So the boys got up from the table, and headed over to Rapmonsters.

Ten minutes later, the boys had arrived at Rapmonsters house. They all sat in a circle surrounding Taehyung and Jhope who were sitting on the couch. "Ok um, Jin so..ah geez how do i explain this." Taehyung said, breathing in and out. He wasnt even sure if he was ready to tell the whole story.

"Dont rush yourself." Jhope said, taking Taehyungs hand (which he was still holding) and kissing the back of it. Taehyung nodded, trying to contain his nerves.

"Jins four years older than me." Taehyung started. (Im adapting the ages for the story)

"I met him when i was a junior in highschool at a party. I immediately became infatuated with him. At first I was just a fanboy, but little by little he began to notice me. But not in a good way, he was just amused by me and my stupid persistence. One day in the summer going into senior year, he took me seriously. At least i thought he did." Taehyung breathed in again.

"So we began a relationship, i was so happy i didnt even care about how much of an asshole he was. He cared more about partying than me, he would constantly ditch on our dates. But then he would guilt trip me and just-" Taehyung had to stop himself from yelling, and he forced himself to calm down as Jhope rubbed his back.

"For months i stayed in that relationship, i didnt have enough self respect to end it. Until, on valentines day i got him chocolate and flowers and went to his house to give them to him. And i walked in on him fucking someone else." Taehyung said, dropping the last sentence like a bomb.

He watched the boys faces change into looks of concern, anger, and sympathy. After a moment of silence he continued.

"So that was it. I ran out the door and didnt look back. He tried to call me, and even followed me around. Eventually his ego got so hurt he started insulting me instead of trying to win me back. So i had a restraining order put on him, and months later i was accepted here, Seoul University. And now hes back because hes bored and wants someone to play with." Taehyung finished.

After a minute of silence, Rapmonster spoke up.

"So lets go kill the bastard."