Part 112

TYSM FOR 65k READS ILY ALL SM RRTDRFERRERRRERFRRRRRRRF

       "How about a movie?" Rapmonster said as he bit into his burger. Taehyung checked his phone, it was currently 10pm, even though he considered that early, he and Jhope were both very tired. "Maybe another time." He answered.

      "Boring. The new Super vs Batman is out, I wanna see it." Jimin said. After the other three complained, Taehyung and Jhope agreed to go. After finishing their food they quickly walked into the city, and went to the Seoul movie theatre.

    They bought their tickets and headed upstairs to the snack bar. Taehyung watched as Jimin eyed the candy. Suga noticed this and picked up the candy Jimin was looking at. He purchased the candy and then gave it to a smiling Jimin. If they were cannon, they'd be really cute, Taehyung thought.

      They headed into the theatre. Taehyung and Jhope swung their arms together as they walked hand in hand to their seats. Taehyung and Jhope weasled their way next to Jimin and Suga, Jungkook and Rapmonster were on the other side of Jhope.

    Taehyung continued to take sideways glances at Jimin, and Suga who sat beyond Jimin. When the movie started, Taehyung couldnt help but curl up next to Jhope and nuzzle himself into Jhopes shoulder.

     "Taehyung, you're making me wet." Taehyungs head snapped up as he awoke. His eyes focused as he saw people getting up out of their seats and leaving the theatre. The movie. Taehyung immediately remembered what Jhope had said and began to blush, he then realized that his cheek felt wet.

   His turned his head to the right and saw that he had drooled on Jhopes shoulder. "Oh! Sorry!" He said, frantically wiping on Jhopes shoulder with his wrist. Damnit, i fell asleep and didnt watch Jimin and Suga.