Part 84

Taehyung really need to stop walking alone around campus. "Tae! Tae!" Taehyung heard someone call. "Dont call me that." Taehyung spat, spinning around, knowing who approached him. Jin frowned at this news. "Why?"

     "Just dont." Taehyung said, before trying to walk away. "Only Jhope can call me that." Taehyung thought. "Okay...Taehyung..wanna go get something to eat? We can go to that cafe you like-" Jin said, getting interrupted by Taehyung.

    "God, stop stalking me!" Taehyung yelled, quickening his pace. Sadly for Taehyung, Jin wouldnt let up, and matched Taehyungs pace with his long legs. "Im just trying to reconnect here, and-" Jin started, being interrupted by Taehyung again.

     "And what? Apologize? Try to pull me back in? Make a fool out of me? Piss off, i want nothing to do with you, I dont know how the hell you found me and what the fuck you're doing here but I just want you gone. Leave." Taehyung spat, turning around and walking away.

      This time Jin didnt try to follow Taehyung. Taehyung angrily walked back to his dorm, gritting his teeth and getting some strange looks from other students on campus. Taehyung finally reached his dorm and opened the door, slamming it shut.

     "Uuuugggghhhhhh!!" Taehyung yelled, throwing his backpack down and throwing himself onto his bed. "You okay?" Jungkook asked, coming out of the bathroom, rubbing a towel against his wet head, Taehyung deducted that he had taken a shower.

     Taehyung sighed "Long day." He said, burrying his head into his pillow. "You dont look to good." Jungkook said, walking over and putting the back of his hand on Taehyungs forehead. "You're burning up, you have a fever." Jungkook said, pulling the blankets over  Taehyungs body.

       Jungkook went to their bathroom and brought out a cup of water and some medicine. Handing these things to Taehyung, Taehyung took them and then resumed his resting position. "Fall asleep hyung, you need to rest." Jungkook said, and without question, Taehyung nodded away and fell asleep.

         Taehyung woke up to see Jhope sitting infront of him, staring straight at him. "Jhope.." Taehyung groaned, waking up from his nap. "Hey Tae, how you feeling?" Jhope said, lightly rubbing Taehyungs head. Taehyung didnt even bother to resist his touch, and leaned into Jhopes hand.

     "Really bleck." Taehyung said, Jhope giggled at this and reached towards the desk to his left and handed Taehyung a cup of tea and a couple of pills (flashback to I Need You) "So what happened?" Jhope asked after Taehyung had taken the pills.

      Taehyung shrugged, "Dont know, just kind of hit me." Jhope stayed silent for a moment before responding. "You know...youve been acting kind of strange lately.." "Here we go." Taehyung thought. "Jhope im fine, id wish you guys would stop worrying." Taehyung said.

     He didnt want to hurt Jhopes feelings, he was happy they all cared so much, especially Jhope, but he was genuinely getting tired of all the questions. "Its that guy, isnt it? Hes been bugging you recently, i can talk to him if you wan-"

    "Jhope stop. Please, im glad you care so much, trust me i am, but i dont want you involved, i dont want anyone involved, its not that big of a deal, let me handle it on my own." Taehyung said. "No it is kind of a big deal, but i dont want them involved, it would make things even more complicated."

     Jhope nodded at this information. "Okay..ive got to head out but ill come check up on you later okay?" Jhope said gingerly, heading out the door. Taehyung felt like shit.

Enjoy!