Part 94

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER, HUGE RECOMMENDATION: LISTEN TO IN MY VEINS BY ANDREW BELLE WHILE READING THIS CHAPTERKSNDNDNSJJSN PLEASSEEEEEE

      Taehyung collected all the deflated balloons from the floor and stuffed them into a trashcan. "Ok! Byee! Thanks for coming!" Taehyung heard Jhope say as he said goodbye to the last party goers.

   Taehyung was about to ask Jhope if he enjoyed the party, but before he was able to turn around, he felt Jhope wrap his arms around Taehyungs waist. "You're the best." He heard Jhope say, pressing his face into Taehyungs back.

      Before Taehyung could respond, Jhopes arms left his waist, and Taehyung almost protested in sadness. Taehyung turned around to see Jhope walking towards the record player they had brought. Once Jhope reached it, he befan to fiddle with the buttons.

      "What are yo-" Taehyung cut himself off when he heard music playing from the record player, it was a slow song. Taehyung almost fell over when he realized what song it was. It was their song. An english song, In My Veins, Taehyung had loved that song since the first time he heard it.

    Jhope walked over to Taehyung and took his hand, leading him to the middle of the dance floor. Almost instinctively, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jhopes neck, resting his head on Jhopes shoulder, burying his face into Jhopes neck.

   Jhope encircled Taehyungs waist in his arms, resting his head ontop of Taehyungs. "How could anyone mistreat you." Jhope whispered. Taehyungs face grew hot as he buried his nose deeper into the crook of Jhopes neck.

    And they just danced like that, circling around the room in comfortable silence. Taehyung sang the lyrics in his head, directing every single word to Jhope.