Part 118

Taehyung sat working on the problem Jhope had given him. Except, he wasnt exactly working on it, his mind was elsewhere. "Do you think they already know they like eachother?" Taehyung asked. Jhope lifted his head. "Who?" "Jimin and Suga." Taehyung responded. Jhope sat and thought a moment before answering. "Probably. I think theyre just too scared of admitting it." Taehyung nodded, then spoke again. "But that doesnt make since, its so obvious that they like eachother. Suga dotes all over Jimin and Jimins like a Chimpanze on Sugas arm."

        "True, but remember they said the same thing for us." Jhope said, taking Taehyungs hand in his. Taehyung felt the heat rise on his face, he smiled at Jhope. "Besides, theyve always been like that. Jimin is more of an extrovert but hes never been good at expressing his feelings towards Suga. And Suga...well you know how he is." Jhope answered as he began rubbing little circles on Taehyungs knuckles.

        "When do you think Suga started to have feelings for Jimin?" Taehyung asked, remembering the time Jimin told him about when he fell inlove with Suga. Jhope looked up into the sky in deep thought, then looked back down. "Im not sure, it mightve been recently. He definetely didnt have feelings for Jimin when they first met like Jimin did. Sugas always doted on Jimin, but recently hes done it even more. Id say maybe in the last six months."

    Taehyung mouthed the word wow. That means Jimin had liked Suga for around 4-5 years, and Suga was only NOW returning those feelings. Except they werent, because the two doofuses couldnt get up the courage to confess to eachother. "If theres one thing I do know, its that im completely and utterly inlove with you." Jhope said to Taehyung, raising Taehyungs hand to meet his lips. Taehyung blushed widely as he grinned in glee. "I love you too." Taehyung took a look at his watch. "Ive gotta go, class starts in ten minutes." He said, picking up his things and giving Jhope a quick kiss before leaving.

       Jimin sat next to Taehyung in class, but the words went through one ear and out the next. The weird thing was, he couldnt pay attention to Jimin because he was thinking about Jimin. Liking someone for five years without those feelings returned. Taehyung felt for his friend, he had only suffered seven months when it came to Jhope.

       "Are you even listing?" Jimin said, hitting Taehyung in the arm. "Ow!" Taehyung responded, grabbing his now wounded arm. "Everything alright back there?" There proffessor called to them. "Yes sir." They both said, sliding down into their seats. After class Taehyung decided to head back to his dorm. He was moving things around on his desk when something fell that he had almost completely forgotten about.

      Taehyung bent down and picked up the books of songs Grandma Hyeon had given him. He began opening the books and flipped through the pages. Each page had a different song, with the titles and the lyrics. Taehyung recognized some of the songs. Some were folksongs while others were lullabys. At the bottom of the page were letters and a number.

   Jhope, age 4. Jhope, age 6. Jhope, age 10. These were all the songs Jhope had loved as a child. And even if he had loved them as a child, they were still very mature songs. Taehyung held the book close to himself. All of a sudden, he felt even closer to Jhope.

IM SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE IVE BEEN SO BUSY TODAY IN SCHOOL I  HAD TO TAKE A FOUR HOUR AP WORLD HISTORY EXAM AND SNANSN I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER I LOVE YOU ALL.