Part 36

"What?" Taehyung asked. "I need to borrow your voice." Suga replied. "My voice?" Taehyung questioned, thoroughly confused. "Yup, c'mon." Suga said, getting up from where he sat and climbing down the display. "Wait what-fine." Taehyung sighed in agreement, he too climbed down the display.

    The two boys walked off of the universitys campus and headed straight into the city. "By the way, how did you get roped into a play? Doesnt seem like your kind of thing." Taehyung asked. Suga sighed, "Jimin begged for me to do it, he wouldnt stop until i agreed, weird kid."

      "Well it looks like you're having fun, maybe you should thank him." Taehyung replied. Suga stayed quiet for a moment. "Maybe." He said. Finally they reached their destination, the recording studio Suga and Rapmon worked at, along with the dance studio Jhope danced at, it was also owned by Big Hit.

   "You're going to record me?" Taehyung asked as they walked in. Suga nodded, "Hop into the booth." Suga ordered. Taehyung did as he said, he put on the headphones and waited for directions. "Well? Arent you going to sing?" Suga said, raising his eyebrows.

    "Oh uh..you aren't going to give me a song to sing?" Taehyung asked nervously. "Hell no, i want to see what you can do as an artist." Suga responded. "Uh ok, give me a minute." Taehyung said back nervously.

     After breathing for a bit Taehyung began to sing, he began to sing the same song he sang to Jhope, a love song. He did his best to not mess up the words, he would glance up at Suga, trying to see his reaction, but each time he would have the same, nonchalant look.

     After Taehyung finished he put the headphones back on the stand, when he looked up, Taehyung saw Suga calling someone. Once he got out of the booth, he asked Suga who he had called. "You'll see." Suga responded.

    A couple of minutes later Jhope busted through the door, sweaty and stinky. "Sorry, practice just ended, whats this about?" Jhope asked, eyeing Taehyung and Suga. Suga handed him a pair of headphones, he tinkered with the buttons on the sound system and turned on the song.

    Taehyung watched Jhopes expression, which was very rewarding. He saw Jhopes eyes widen, his mouth curving upward into a smile. After the song finished he pulled off the headphones. "That was great! Who was that?!?" Jhope exclaimed.

    Suga nodded to Taehyung. Jhope looked at Taehyung completely shocked. "That was you... That was you!! Thats the same song you sang to me! It was great!!" Jhope yelled, grabbing Taehyung by the shoulders and shaking him.

   "That what i thought." Suga said, nodding. "Wow, Byul shouldve made the play a musical, you would've blown the tops off of everyone." Jhope said, patting Taehyungs back. "Thanks." He said shyly.

       At that moment, all he wanted to do was sing Jhopes praises, but he opted for staying silent. "Kid, you've got talent, theres hope for you yet." Suga said. Taehyung nodded in agreement, maybe there was hope, maybe Taehyung could actually find out what he wanted to do, something he could never do in Highschool.

Heeyy guys so a couple of things! One: tygsm for helping my reach 2,000 reads i appreciate it sm. For a reward ill be taking requests, so request stuff you want! I cant promise i can fit it all in   but ill try! Another reward would be the answer to the Special Chapter i released when i reached 1000 reads, the answer would be that that was Jhopes POV (Yoonmin reader you got it right :) But it isnt his POV in general its his POV at specific moments. Such as when the two boys met, or when they were telling eachother about their struggles, or when Taehyung came with him to see his Grandmother. So yeah, enjoy the chapter!