Part 119

Taehyung would admit it was a bit embarassing when Jungkook walked into the dorm as he was singing a lullaby from Jhopes song book. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Uh, nothing." Taehyung said, face reddenning.

     Taehyung closed the book and placed it on his bed. "Im kinda hungry, wanna go grab a bite?" Taehyung asked. "I would, but ive got a huge exam coming up I need to study for. Bring me something back?" "You got it." Taehyung answered, heading out the door of their dorm.

    Who should I eat with then? Jhopes in class. Suga and Rapmonster are working at the studio. That leaves Jimin. Taehyung pulled his phone out of his pocket.  "Wanna meet up at the cafe?" He sent to Jimin. A minute later he got a reply. "Definetly."

     Ten minutes later the boys were clapping eachother on the back and ordering their food. "So. When are we going to talk about you and Suga?" Taehyung asked. Jimin almost dropped his sandwhich. "We are not going to talk about me and Suga." Jimin answered stubbornly. He then resumed eating his sandwhich.

    "Oh come on. I got my love story, now its time for yours." Taehyung said. "Taehyung. Can we please just not talk about this, seriously." Jimin said, giving Taehyung a pleading look. Usually Taehyung would continue to tease Jimin, but this time he could tell Jimin wasn't in the mood.

     So they talke about other things. The weather, summer break, what they were planning to do next year. They talked for about an hour before Jimin had to rush off to go somewhere. Once Jimin left, that was when Taehyung made the strangest decision of his life.

   Yup. Im gonna be a creep. Im going to stalk Jimin.