Part 113

IM BACCKKKKKK AND TYSM FOR 75K SKEJEKWK IK U GUYS WANT A CHAPTER SO ILL GET TO IT

"Hyung we dont have class tomorrow, can we go to your place?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung lifted his head up at Jungkooks words. He readjusted his hands, as he gave Jhope a piggyback ride. Jhope had his arms wrapped around Taehyungs neck, his chin resting on Taehyungs head. "He smells like cinnamon. I love cinnamon." Taehyung thought.

"Course." Rapmonster replied. So they all began walking to Rapmonsters. Taehyungs legs hurt by the time they had reached Rapmonsters house. He finally dropped Jhope off of his back, stretching afterwards. "Thank you." Jhope said, giving Taehyung a quick peck on the lips before walking into Rapmonsters apartment. A shiver ran down Taehyungs spine that he couldnt help grin at. Taehyung quickly followed after his boyfriend into Rapmonsters apartment.

Suga immediately flopped onto the couch. He stretched and yawned, making himself very comfortable. Taehyung watched as Jimin sat on the other couch, away from Suga. "No, no! Sit beside Suga!!!!" Taehyung screamed in his head. "Jimin." He called, getting a turned head from his bestfriend. "Yeah?" Jimin said, looking at him. "Can you come with me?" Jimin raised his eyebrow at Taehyungs words, but got up from the couch nonetheless.

Taehyung quickly walked into Rapmonsters bathroom, shutting the door behind Jimin once he entered. Before Jimin could say anything, Taehyung whipped around. "Gosh was it this hard to watch me and Jhope be hopelessly inlove and be to dumb to realize it?!?" He whisper yelled at his bestfriend. "Yes, definetley. Now whats this about?" Jimin answered, crossing his arms.

Taehyung glanced back at the door, worried someone would barge in. He turned back to Jimin. "You and Suga." He whispered. Jimins eyes widened a bit and he ears went red. "There is nothing between me and Suga." He muttered. "Yes there is! You have feelings for him obviously, but youve been too scared to realize that he has feelings for you.!" Taehyung said.

"He does not." Jimin replied.
"Does too."
"Does not."
"Does too."
"Does not!"
"Does too!"
"Does not!"
"Fine!" Taehyung finally said. "Reject the truth. Anyway, what was that move you pulled back there?" He asked Jimin.

"What move?" Jimin asked. "You know, the fry move. The 'only if I can feed it to you' move." Taehyung answered. "I dont know...it just kind of came out.." Jimin said shyly. "You're hopeless." Taehyung answered. Tired of interrogating Jimin, he opened the bathroom door and they walked out.

When they entered Rapmonsters sitting area, Taehyung quickly walked beside Jimin. Jimin was about to walk past Suga who was sitting on the couch, but Taehyung changed that. As Jimin walked by the couch, Taehyung pushed him, causing Jimin to fall onto the couch, and ontop of Suga. Taehyung then casually walked away, and sat down beside Jhope. "Nice one" Jhope said, before snuggling up to Taehyung.