Part 88

Just noticed ive reached 31k reads! I am so sorry for my awful updating but school is priority right now, enjoy the chapter! :)

     Taehyung walked alone on the sidewalk. He lifted his phone and glanced at the time, 9:14. Taehyung looked up at the night sky, waiting. "Any minute now." "Taehyung, there you are!" He heard Jin call. "Bingo."

    Taehyung looked up and saw Jin walking towards him. "Jin, i want to talk to you." Taehyung said, halting his movement. "About time." Jin smirked. Taehyung snapped his fingers, and his friends came from the shadows.

    Rapmonster and Suga emerged from the trees. Jungkook and Jimin came from behind Jin, walking over to Taehyung, keeping their eyes on Jin. Jhope came from behind Taehyung, stopping when he and Taehyungs shoulders touched.

     "Whats this?" Jin scoffed. "Your punishment." Rapmonster, the closest to him said. Before running up and punching him in the jaw. Jin fell to the ground, touching his now bruised jaw, looking up at Rapmonster who was breathing heavily.

    "Rapmon, i appreciate the enthusiasm, but this is my fight." Taehyung said. Rapmonster nodded at this, walking back towards Taehyung. Jin got up, dusting himself off, completely flustered.

      "What the hell? You said you wanted to talk?!" Jin exclaimed. "I do." Taehyung replied calmly. "Why are you here?" Taehyung asked. "Why? For you." Jin answered. "Its almost been a year since we last talked Jin, why come for me now?" Taehyung questioned.

    "You wanna hear the honest answer? Because i was bored. You were always so easy to please." Jin spat, his ego obviously hurt. "Oh boo hoo. This is just your own shit coming back  to bite you Jin." Taehyung retorted.

    "Oh you're blaming me? You never gave me what i wanted so i found another way." Jin responded, clenching his fists angrily. "I cared for you, it wasnt love, no definetley not love, but i cared for you, and your saying i was the ass? Get over yourself." Taehyung said.

    "Cant blame a guy for having a little fun." Jin said.

     "No i cant. But i can blame you for this: i can blame you for wasting my time. For taking away my self worth and self esteem. For carrying me around like a toy. For treating me like a play thing. For convincing me that it was all worth it when it wasnt. But i will thank you for making me stronger, for helping me realize my own true worth. But this is the last i want to see of you. I never want to see your face nor hear your name again. And if i do i will make you regret it, i am my own person, you do not own me. Goodbye." Taehyung finished.

    Taehyung turned around, beginning to walk away until he heard Jin sputtering slurs. "Rapmon, you wanna go take care of that?" "Hell yeah." Rapmonster said, grinning at Taehyung before running towards Jin, chasing after him.

    Jhope grabbed Taehyungs arm and turned him to face him. Jhope then kissed his nose, then his lips. "Im glad you're you."

And they walked off into the night, calling after Rapmonster that they would meet him at his place for a party.