Part 54

AGGHHH TYSM GUYS FOR 7k READS I APPRECIATE IT SM. I KNOW I SAY THIS EVERYTIME BUT I WOULDNT TRADE YALL FOR THE WORLD. U GUYS HAVE BEEN POSTING THE NICEST THINGS ON MY PROFILE AND IT BRIGHTENS UP MY DAY SM OMFG OK ENJOY THIS CHAPTER IM SHAKING.

     After class Taehyung decided to head over to the nearest grocery store. When walking down one of the aisles he looked at the list. "Ok so, mushrooms, apples, eggs..NaOh...oh its for his bio project." Taehyung said, realizing Jhope had sent him on a quest to find the things he needed for his AP Biology project.

    After getting the four other ingredients, Taehyung aimlessly walked around the store, trying to find Jhopes NaOh. "Where the hell would they have this stuff." Taehyung said, scratching his head.

    "Oh, excuse me!" Taehyung said, spotting an employee and calling after them. The employee turned around. "Oh god no." Taehyung thought as soon as he realized who it was. The employee turned around to see who had called out to him. And a look of disymay and annoyance crossed his face.

    "Its you.." He simply said.

    The employee at the grocery store was the same waiter who had made a move on Taehyung.

     "Uh.." Taehyung said nervously. "Do you have NaOh?!" Taehyung said quickly, raising the list in his hand. The waiter/employee raised his eyebrow. "The hell, why would we have that stuff here."

    "Umm, nevermind. Sorry, bye!" Taehyung said, quickly spinning around and running right into someone. "Yah! Oww, watch it kid." A grumpy voice said. Taehyung looked up at who he had run into, it was Suga.

  "Hyung! What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, it was hard to believe Suga would even be spotted buying groceries in the middle of the day, just didnt seem like him. Suga quickly glanced down at his basket. "Uh, stuff."

    Taehyung smirked. "Stuff, huh." Suga tried to hide his basket, his eyes darting here and there, never meeting Taehyungs. "You're buying stuff for secret santa." Taehyung guessed.

    "Sshhhh!!" Suga said, "No ones supposed to know!" "No ones supposed to know what you're buying for your secret santa, or no ones supposed to know that you actually care?" Taehyung said.

    Suga stared down at the ground, suddenly finding his feet very interesting. Taehyung laughed. "Its ok Hyung, i wont tell anyone, ive got to go but have fun looking." Taehyung said, smirking at Suga then walking off.

    As Taehyung stood in line, he looked to his right to see an array of chocolate treats, he grabbed one. He wanted to share them with Jhope. After grabbing the treats he looked up to pay the cashier, and of course he met eyes with the employee/waiter.

    "Seriously." Taehyung said, not caring how rude he sounded. The waiter sighed in reply, putting Taehyungs things in a bag. Taehyung decided to ask a question, he didnt like this guy anyway.

    "So what happened to your job as a waiter?" Taehyung asked. The employee looked up annoyed. "I got fired, after our little incident." "Oh." Taehyung said in response. "So hows your boyfriend." The employee asked in a snarky tone. "Oh uh, were not together." Taehyung stammered out.

"Couldve fooled me."

Next chapter will be posted later on, hope you enjoyed this one!