Part 97

Eun tackled Taehyung in a bear hug, squishing their faces together. "Oh i just knew you guys would get together eventually!" She screamed, embracing Taehyung tightly. Jhope slipped his arm between their two bodies, and pushed Eun off of Taehyung.

"Hes mine Eun, remember?" Jhope said. "Oh i know i know!" Eun responded, noogieing Jhopes head. "Well, tonight after your classes, we should go out to dinner and get acquainted." Mrs. Jung said.

Everyone nodded at this, and the group dispersed. Jhope and Taehyung headed back into the library. "Jealous, are we?" Taehyung joked. "Shut up." Jhope replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Later that night, the families gathered infront of Sammys cafe. The Fathers sat at the heads of the table. The Mother sat to their right, on the Jung end, Eun sat next to her mother, and on the Kim end, Chul and Gun sat next to their Mother, Jhope and Taehyung met at the middle, across from eachother.

Eun chatted with Chul and Gun. The Fathers talked about the marketing industry across the table, and the Mothers complimented eachothers attires. After ordering, Jhopes Mother turned to Taehyung.

   "So Taehyung, why did you decide to come to Seoul University?" "Its always been my dream school, its where my Mother and Father met actually, so i kind of wanted to carry on the legacy."

   "I see." Mrs Jung said, giving him a warm smile. Taehyung smiled back, he had met Jhopes parents before, but had never truly gotten to know them, he was grateful for their kindness. As if reading his thoughts, Mr Jung spoke up.

    "We really do thank you for staying with Jhope when his Grandmother was ill, it was very kind." "Whats this?" Taehyungs Mother asked, sipping on her drink. Jhopes Father launched into an explanation of when Jhopes Grandma, Hyeon, was sick, Taehyung had looked after Jhope.

    Taehyungs Mother nodded approvingly, as if saying "thats the kind of boy i raised."  "Oh!" Eun exclaimed, drawing the attention of the whole table.

   "Speaking of Grandma Hyeon." She said, pulling out a box and handing it to Taehyung. It read, "to the orange haired boy." Taehyung opened the box and inside of it was a book, he opened the book and noticed there was a letter inside.

   "My Grandson Hoseok tells me you have a beautiful voice, this is a book of songs, i hope you grow to love the songs as much as my Grandson has grown to love you."

   Taehyung smiled down at the letter, than begin flipping through the book. His attention turned to the door of the resturaunt when he heard the bell jingle, signaling someone had entered the resturaunt.  

   Taehyung looked up and saw his four friends, walking towards them. "Heard there was a party, where was our invite?"

Enjoy!