Epilouge

2 YEARS LATER

Alexa Ray is currently in a relationship with Percy Jackson. Despite at first being overprotective of Percy, she is now friends with Annabeth. She has been on several quests with Percy, but most of the time she hangs out around the Hermes cabin and talks to her friends Cathrine Aths, Robin Orchidra, and her halfie Jace Euro.

Amelia Cheema is currently in a relationship with Connor Stoll. The only person other than the two of them who know is Travis. She's nervous to tell her dad, in case he does something rash.

Amanda Beckham is currently in a (most likely short-term) relationship with Pollux. She recently turned 20 and there was a celebration at the camp, to show how she and many other demigods made it into their 20s.

Angela Zhang is best friends with Layla Delacour, so close that their other friends claim that they're in a secret relationship, but in reality the two are like sisters. Angela is friends with Biance, her half-sister, and is happy at camp for the first time since she arrived.

Annabeth Chase has been forgiven by Percy, though is still heartbroken and is upset by being friend-zoned. The two are on good terms, and she isn't as touchy and easily annoyed as she was.

Arkham Abyss is currently in a forbidden relationship with Hestia. He has developed full control over his dark side, much to the relief of everyone that had annoyed him. His daughter makes time for him at least once a week, when they go for picnics and movies and stuff in the Mortal world.

Arnya is currently dating Cody. They are pretty happy together, and though Chelly is jealous (as always) they don't let that interfere.

Bess Thorn is still overprotective... which probably is why the boys are all scared of her. This doesn't bother her though, she's still not a fan of boys in general, though Tara insists she tolerates Zane.

Bianca di Angelo is currently dating Roran Herondale. She has asked forgiveness from Artemis, and Artemis accepted. Her brother spends almost every weekend with her, and they are happy.

Blake is still single, though not for a lack of trying. He has a crush on Lilly Cahill, but she is oblivious to this fact, much to his disappointment.

Brok Matthias met an end worthy of Octavian. The gods fired him out of a super powerful cannon and he sort of... blew up. Much to the delight of the campers.

Bruce Collins has settled in properly to camp, and has made a strange friendship with the dragon Pelus, feeding him by hand. It seems that all dragons have a fondness for lambs' meat.

Carmen Castellen spends every weekend either with her brother or her dad. They enjoy each other's company and tell jokes, like the one where the centaur, the cyclops, and the god walked into a bar...

Castor surprised Dionysus with his return, and his brother shortly after. They spend their weekends secretly growing grapes... and sometimes sneaking off to the mortal world to get drunk.

Cathrine Aths is currently in a relationship with Nico di Angelo. She is still often followed around by Eli, which annoys her, but she deals with it. She likes to spend time with her friends, and sometimes goes with Nico to visit Sally and Julius and Paul.

Charles Beckhendorf is currently dating Silenia Beureguard. The two are as happy together as they were in their first life. Happier, actually. Beckhendorf is back in the forges too, and has recently developed a new invisible armor.